Chapter 3

Hey guys I love you so much I got 5k reads on one of my stories I'm going insane but I love you insanely.

Ethan's POV
I wish we could've finished what I started.. Grayson is such a dick.
Does he like Emma or something,
It seems like it, what the hell is wrong with him.

I wouldn't have done that to him if he had a girl in their. But it was in a public bathroom in a bowling alley... So I guess I can understand how he randomly walked in there but I need to talk to Emma because of what happened.

Emma's POV
Holy shit. That actually happened Ethan finally kissed me. Jesus I sound like such a dork. He wasn't my first kiss or something. Or he wasn't almost my first time or something.

3rd person
Texting

Ethan"so r we going to talk about what happened?"
Emma"go away I don't want to talk to u right now e.."
Ethan "fine but I really like you and I want you to know that Emma"
Emma "E just let me be for right now ok"
Ethan "I'll be waiting for you Emma"
Emma "..."

Out of third person

Ethan's POV
I think I love Emma. I know I guess can be a jerk some times but I don't mean it like if I said "I wish I never met Emma"
I didn't mean it. I don't know what's wrong with me I just don't want her to leave me and my life. I don't even know if we are dating I just know she would have sex with me and she kinda likes me!

3rd person
Texting

Ethan "hey James do u know where Emma lives???
James "yeah one sec"

~May moment hey guys not going to say a random address well cause I don't want to lol..~

3rd person   

Ethan drives to Emma's house

Ethan "Emma.."
She looks at him without hesitating she puts her hands on his (face) cheeks and presses her lips against his. She steps back and doesn't say anything  besides just smiling

Ethan leans in to kiss her she kisses him they both melt into the kiss. They stop for a moment Emma says

Emma "do you want to come in"she smiles at Ethan,

Ethan "yes, I would."

They talked for hours and laughed made jokes they connected there was a connection after a while they fell asleep snuggling like they've known each other there whole lives.

Out of third person

Ethan's POV
I fell asleep next to Emma nothing happened we just hung out together as friends I had a feeling that it was better when we talked and got to know each other as friends than so much as lovers I know this might sound crazy for well... me but I know that I love her even more than when I first met her

Hey guys I know this is a short chapter but I'm probably posting tom I love you so much words can't describe May~

Words 510