Chapter 2

Carson's POV: I got a Call from Tayler...

T: hey Carson hang at my place

C: Sure i guess...

T: come on it will be fun..

C: Fine..

I hang up and leave the house...

Tayler's POV: Unlike Carson i am not afraid to love anyone i am afraid i am going to get hurt in the process... he eventually arrived...

Carson's POV:  I get there i immediately go up to Tayler's Room i was not in the mood

Tayler: Someone called you

Carson: tell them i am busy

Tayler: she is really pretty

Carson:  I AM NOT IN THE MOOD OK!

I laid back on his bed and went on my phone....

he eventually came back into the room saying the girls meaning Lilia and Annie wanted to go to the park

Tayler: come on!

Carson: Fine...

I got in the car and went on my phone my eyes were so dry i just wanted to close them and end my life...i shook my head to make them feel better and just my luck Annie sits next to me and Lilia in the front with Tayler... we stared at each other deeply but then i looked away because i just wasn't in the mood...

i laid my head on the head of the car seat....

Annie: um are you okay??? *looks at him*

Carson: *mumbles* when am i ever

she clearly heard what i said...

Annie's POV: He is clearly not alright he's depressed, i feel so bad Bryce and Asher are so mean to him and Tayler for that matter but what Tayler and Carson don't know is that we are totally done with that shit they are on their own now... i can't.. i can't hurt anyone that is already hurting or anyone for that matter same with Lilia.... i held his hand and laid my head gently on his shoulder..

Carson's POV:  What is she doing?? i am really not in the fucking mood right now..i never am that's why i don't belong to anyone but.... in a way it felt right so i gave in and gently rested my head on top of hers and held her hand tighter.. we stayed like this the whole care ride there....

- At Park-

Lilia's POV: We arrived at the park and Tayler seems to be okay but Carson on the other hand wasn't in the mood...me and Tayler have been friends for awhile and he knows i will do anything for him and we have been together through thick and thin and he knows this...

Lilia: so hey can we talk *grabs Tayler's arm*

Annie: okay then Lilia...

Tayler: *mouths* sorry

Carson's POV: so i am sitting on the bench and i decide to pull out my juul and get high... getting high is the only thing that helps me... Annie comes over and grabs my juul out of my mouth and puts is her back pocket of her shorts...

Carson: WHAT THE HELL...

Annie: Carson you know you can go to jail for this....

Carson: who cares

she grabs my hands...

Annie: me....

Carson: You???...

Annie: I hate seeing you like this...

Carson: you... don't understand why i am like this... it is a long story... 

 i started to walk away from the park back to the car.. but then she grabbed my arm and pulled my into a hug... i haven't been hugged in like 8 years.. i gently hugged her back...

Annie: Don't go..

I pushed her away gently... 

Carson: I can't do this...

and i started to run away.... she ran after me and got in front of me...

Carson: Can you just leave me alone...

Annie: Why.. what's wrong... tell me...

Carson: you don't understand. my father is fucking abusive and killed my mom by driving drunk...

I started crying.. she just looked at me with tears in her eyes...

- Back at the Park- 

Tayler: soo 

Lilia: soo i love you with all on my heart.... i really do mean that shit... and you can not push me away....

Tayler: You know i am soo fucked up Lilia *looks at her* right

Lilia: soo i am a lil fucked up too *sighs* we all are in some way even Annie....

Tayler: *laughs* okay...

Lilia: and i know it doesn't normally go like this but i am going to take you on a date... do you accept

Tayler:  Sure....

Tayler's POV: to be honest i like Lilia but i am scared to...

- With Cannie-

Carson: I just want to end my life right now

Annie: Don't say that... *notices cuts*

Annie: Did you cut... *tears up*

Carson: What are you scared of me.. aren't you...

Annie: No i am not *grabs his hands* but tell me this could you ever like or love me...

Carson: is that even a question i can't 

Annie: why can't you...

Carson: because...

Annie: Carson...

Carson: because i don't know how to... and yes you are pretty but i can't love you because i can't even love myself let alone you...

Annie: i can help you... i promise... please *he tries pushing her away* just let me in i promise i won't hurt you Carson

Carson: I trust you okay... but i can't promise anything....

Annie: *laughing and crying* Really *hugs him*

And they walk back to the park to Lilia and Tayler...

TO BE CONTINUED...

 BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW THIS BOOK AS WELL AS MY OTHER ONES.... MY BESTFRIEND'S BROTHER AND NEW TROUBLES... NEW LIFE!!!!

LOVE Y'ALL <333