Chapter 3

Carson's POV: Homecoming is almost here and thats when everyone gets fucked up.....

Annie's POV: I know that Carson is going to come around i mean this weekend was amazing Lilia and  Tayler became a thing and Carson and I welll i don't know what we are i get ready for school...

Annie' Outfit:

I headed over to Carson's House to pick him up

Cars: *car horn honks* *ignores it*

A: *chuckles* *gets out of the car and into the house*

A: *knocks on his door* Cars *laughs* are you hiding from me *hears grunting behind the door* dude come on now *walks in and sees him holding a razor blade* CARSON WHAT THE HELL

Cars:No i swear it is not what it looks like... Annnie

A: then what is it... *looks at him*

Cars:..i..i just wanted to numb my shit..

A: Cars no you promised me that you wouldn't and that you would talk to me...

Cars: well it was 3 in the morning i knew you would be down

A: doesn't matter... come on lets go *they start leaving* *turns around* don't ever do that to me please you i care way to much about you...

Cars: *rolls eyes* okay... fine.....

A: why are you soo touchy all of a sudden you were fine this weekend what happened...

Cars: i don't know stop asking so many questions*looks at her* i am walking to school *grabs bag and leaves*

Carson's POV: I probably shouldn't have blown up at Annie like that but i have been trying to figure out how to ask her to homecoming... and it is stressing the fucking shit out of me and of course i can't tell her it is suppose to be a surprise... and honestly she has made me happier than i have ever been in like 8 years.. and for once i had hope....

A: Carson *driving next to him walking* please get in the car...

Cars:...

A: Cars Please... tell me whats wrong...

Cars:...

A: Okay then be safe *drives off*

Cars: *sighs* *thinking* why am i so stupid...

-At School- -Chemistry Class-

Tayler: Hey Carson..

Cars: hey...

T: whoa what the hell happened to you...

Cars: stress for once... Annie..

T: what about Annie...

Cars: ummm...

T: are you two a thing...

Cars: no.. no not..

T: Yet.. omg what are you planning...

Cars: I.. *Lilia and Annie Enter*

L: Hey Holder...

T: Hi Lilia... *she kisses him on the cheek* *he blushes*

Annie's POV: I know that Carson is mad at me for what ever reason but i still love him no matter what he does even if he tries to push me away....

Cars: *Annie Kisses his forehead* What was that for *looks up at her like:*

A: just because

A: just because.. *sees Asher* * her and Lilia backs away from them*

Asher: Leblanc... *smirks*

B: Buckingham

A&L: Angel;Hall

Tay: What was that about

L: don't worry about *sits down at her desk* *Annie is still standing like she is scared of something*

Cars: Annie *grabs her hand*

A: *jumps at the sudden touch* *smiles*

Cars: are you okay...

A: ummmm yeah *goes and sits down at her desk*

Cars: *thinking* DO IT DO IT NOW DUDE *out loud* *touches Annie's shoulder*

A: hmm..

Cars: hey can i talk to you after school its kind of important well i want to ask you something two something... *thinking* what that didn't even make sense.. two somethings..

A: umm okay *smiles &chuckles* sure

Annie's POV: OMG what could he want to ask me this maybe life threatening or worse he may try to get rid of me again no matter i will tell him i am not going and thats that...

-After Chemistry-

Ash: Leblanc whats up with you and that hobo...

A: he is not a hobo Asher..

Ash: sure whatever *rolls eyes*

A: he is my best friend and if you have a problem with that you may now kiss my ass *walks to her next class with her middle finger in the air*

Ash: FINE be that way Leblanc *chuckles*

Asher's POV: READ BETWEEN THE LINES PEOPLE they are more than friends and thats a problem i have to deal with this at homecoming....

TO BE CONTINUED...

BE SURE TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW THIS BOOK AS WELL AS MY OTHER ONES..... NEW TROUBLES NEW LIFE AND MY BESTFRIEND'S BROTHER!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALLL <333