Chapter 8 part 3

Words of the LORD:

Many, Many Have Come And Gone Before You, Thinking They Could Cheat Death And Hell, But To No Avail.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 9, 2013)

Yes MY daughter, I will give Words for the people:

Children of the MOST HIGH GOD:

Your lives are in the balance—you believe that time is on your side and that you control your own destiny. Many, many have come and gone before you, thinking they could cheat death and hell but to no avail.

There is only ONE WAY to cheat hell out of your presence and that is MY Way through MY Will—GOD’s Will: only by a FULL surrender of your life over to ME.

What is full surrender, you are wondering? It is falling to your knees, repenting of your sin with remorse over living out of rebellion in front of your GOD, choosing sin instead of righteousness. It is turning your life over to GOD for MY Use, for MY Glory, and to reach others for the Kingdom.
Partial surrender, clinging to your own will is not complete submission. This takes place daily, surrendering your will to ME everyday, giving up your long range, future plans which are always outside of MY Will.

Your ways are not MY Ways, your thoughts are not MY Thoughts. I know the beginning from the end. I know the outcome before you make your plans. Put your hope and trust in ME. I AM ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING, ALL POWERFUL. I am the BEGINNING and the END.

Why question your trust in an ALL KNOWING GOD? Come, know your GOD, CREATOR. Get to know ME through MY Book, MY Words, through talking with ME. Come to know I can be trusted. MY Ways are infinitely better than your ways. I am coming for a pure bride, to rescue her from coming destruction.

Come now and get fitted for your wedding garments: white robes of righteousness, purity, wrinkle-free—without spot or stain. Only I can fit you for these garments; make you ready; clean your heart. This is MY desire.

I am standing ready to receive you to leave when I come for MY ready church who watches eagerly for the BRIDEGROOM. Be among the few who look past the attraction of the world and its cheap thrills. Come to Real, Lasting Love: your GOD, the LOVER of your soul.

LOVE is Coming! Don’t miss the BRIDEGROOM when HE Appears.

I am only coming for ready hearts.

SAVIOR of all mankind,
KING of kings,
GOD of the universe.

Coordinating Scripture:

Matthew 7:21, Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.

Isaiah 55:9, For, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY Ways higher than your ways, and MY Thoughts than your thoughts.

Revelation 1:8, I am ALPHA and OMEGA, The BEGINNING and the ENDING, saith the LORD, which IS, and which WAS, and which IS TO COME, the ALMIGHTY.

Genesis 35:2, Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments:

Revelation 16:15, Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.