Lanie's eyes

Author's pov

Jin approaches Lana with a needle and right when he was about to stab her with it she snatched it away.

"I'm not having any of that morphine shit What if you try it this time?" She asked flipping the injection towards seokjin. He gasped and widen his eyes. She tried to stab it but he moved. She tried and tried until she finally blocked him in a corner.

"Tie Jeno up." Jimin whispered to jhope

Jimin walks behind Lana quietly so she wouldn't hear him and traps her in his arms. She struggles against him and tries to stab him with the needle.

Jin got it from her hand and was about to poke her when Lanie slapped the needle out of his hand

"What are you doing I thought you wanted her to stop!" He yelled at her

"Hurry up she keeps fighting!" Jimin yells

"I'm sorry but mom doesn't like that and I won't let you put that in her." -lanie

Jungkook pulls lanie away and she fights him off. Namjoon grabbed lanie by her shoulders and made her face him and suddenly her eyes started to glitch into a dark color.

"Jimin What the fuck." Namjoon yells looking at lanie.

"It's happening again isn't it?" She asks

Jungkook's Jaw drops when he seen a small vein popping out under her eye.

"Again?" Namjoon asked struggling to keep her in hold.

"You had it before?!" -jungkook

"What the hell is happening over there?!" Jimin yelled still grabbing Lana

"L-lanie's eyes are glitching hyung." -jungkook

"What?" Jimin asked letting Lana a little loose.

She took advantage of it and pushed him away. She snatched the needle from him again and ran to Jeno as fast as she could. Yoongi pulled her feet and made her fall. "Lana stop!"

"Jimin, lanie's eyes are glitching to a dark red!" Taehyung yelled

"Fuck fuck fuck she has them! She has dark veins!" Jimin yelled

Tae gets close to lanie and manipulates her feelings but it somehow fails. Jin looked at Minji and noticed she was focusing so much on lanie.

"She's shielding her! That's why your ability isnt working V!" -Jin

"Minji baby stop don't take sides princess." -jimin

"Sorry But he has to die." She said pointing at Jeno.

Lanie refuses to look at tae in the eyes. Minji was making her way to Jeno holding a glass. She broke it and smiled looking at it.

"What are you doing you demon!" Jeno yelled. "Get away! You're all demons!"

"Minji stop don't do that!" -jimin

"Noona look." Eunwoo says distracting her. Jeno threw himself on Minji but she slaps and kicks him off.

Jhope took him off and pulled Minji into a room locking her inside with eunwoo and hyuna.