4: Our Fun😏👅💦❤️

⚠️Warning Dirty‼️⚠️
A/N: Lord help me I'm dying while writing this😭😂☠️

Alex pushed you on the bed and y'all immediately ripped off each other's clothes. He nipped at your ear,then moved down to your neck. You let out a small moan. Your moans turned him on and you felt him smile on your skin. He slowly makes his way down,kissing your breasts and stomach.He goes down and he starts licking and rubbing your clit.You moaned. He then stuck a finger in.You wanted more so you started pushing yourself into his finger.He added two more fingers in and you screamed his name.

A: Uhhhh ALEX!!!
You started grabbing his hair and pulling. You started shaking and you came. He picked you up and put you on all fours and he put a condom on and he slowly stuck in the tip rubbing your walls. He finally stopped teasing and stuck his whole cock in.He started going faster and you were moaning so loud.He rubbed your ass with his hands then you get a hard slap land on your ass.He kept pounding your insides. You knew you were gonna be sore the next day.You we're both moaning so much . It felt amazing you didn't want it to end.

A: UHHHH MMMM ALEX
Al: mmm baby girl
A:Faster Alex uhhhhh
~Alex stopped out of no where~
A: why d- did you st-stop
~you were stuttering trying to catch your breath~
Al:Your not saying my name right it's Daddy so ask again please.
A: Daddy can you go faster please?
Al: your wish is my command
He started up again and you were a moaning mess.Your legs started to shake and you knew your were finna cum but it felt heavy you felt it coming. You push Alex off and you squirt everywhere and Alex came. Y'all had a make out session and he washed the sheets while you showered.
A/N: That was so weird to write and it probably was trash but ig it's fine 😂😂☠️☠️