15: I need time😞😰☠️

~Time Skip~
It's been 2 weeks since the break up and you are all over the place.Jabez and Hailey are together and so are Jesse and Vereena. You and Alex are friends again but he still loves you. You don't want to be with him rn.You still miss Jabez a lot and y'all have every period together. So it's really hard. Spring break is over and you go back tomorrow.(A/N:You have been back to school but it's the weekend so yeah).You get ready for bed and you can't sleep. You decide to go on Netflix. You were watching it and then you got a text from Alex.
~Text Convo~
Alex🥴😇: Hey bbg
Bbg💍❤️: Hey What's up
Alex🥴😇: I can't sleep I want you
Bbg💍❤️: someone's horny?
Alex🥴😇: can I come over
Bbg💍❤️: Why Alex?
Alex🥴😇: Because I want to eat you out and I
want some head😢🍆
Bbg💍❤️: No Alex I just got out of a relationship and idk where my feelings are I still love Jabez and I'm not sure about you
Alex🥴😇: Okay fine but you owe me at some point
Bbg💍❤️:whatever Alex
End of text convo
It's the next day and you have school uhhhh. You get to school and you go to your locker. When you open it you find flowers and a note. The note says,
I love you I don't want Hailey I want you please take me back I promise not to hurt you. You will always be my princess.
Love Jabez❤️
You take the not and throw it away and you take the flowers out. Then you find a teddy bear and it has a note. It says,
Stop playing so hard to get mamas I love you.
I miss your body and I miss our relationship please come back to me. If you decide not to I respect that just remember you still owe me.ilysm
Love Alex aka Daddy❤️🍆🥴
P.S I hope you like what I got you.
You shake your head and move the teddy bear and there was lingerie in a gift bag. And one of Alex's hoodies you slam your locker and go to class irritated.
~Time Skip~
It's the end of the day and you were speed walking to your car trying to get away from Alex or Jabez. But Jabez was yelling at Alex and Alex was right behind you. He grabbed you by the waist and gave you a whole lecture about getting back together with him and then Jabez came and him and Alex were arguing over you. They debated on who you should choose it was so annoying you lashed out at both of them.
A: ONG CAN YOU STOP YALL ARE ACTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS I NEED TIME. ALEX YOU CALLED ME A SLUT AND YOU BROKE UP WITH ME. JABEZ YOU CHEATED ON ME IN FRONT OF MY FACE AT MY PARTY.ALEX YOU ONLY WNAT ME FOR MY BODY AND JABEZ YOURE JUST CONFUSED.I NEED TIME BUT FOR RIGHT NOW I DONT WANT EITHER OF YOU NEAR ME!!!!
You were yelling and crying. You just left and went home. You cried all day.