The tall man-67

A couple weeks ago my family was staying with my aunt and uncle and cousins for the 4th of July. We went riding on our quads down trails near there house.

We were ten minutes in to riding and it was still light outside we were going down a sandy narrow trail with many trees. I was going down a straight path behind my cousin, my mom was behind me and the rest of the family was in front of us.

As I passed a pretty big tree I saw a huge figure with a complete blank white face no nose, no mouth, and no eyes. I was really confused as it disappeared when I passed I was kinda scared but I blamed it on my lack of sight due to wearing my contacts,I had just put them in and they were still kinda foggy so I ignored the figure.

About ten minutes later I spotted the figure again looking straight in my direction now I was scared I continued down the trail until I was far away from the figure I slowed down and asked my mom if she saw the figure, she said no and blamed it on the trees so I believe her and ignored it once again.

A few minutes later I saw it again this time I decided it was time to go so I told my family that I was sick and wanted to go back to the house we sped up and eventually made it home as soon as we parked the quads I saw the tall man standing by my aunt's front door. No one else could see him.