Exploration

The more i explore the more I recognize. I see the stuffed reindeer I got her for Valentine's Day, her favorite pair of sunglasses etc. I start to plan. I look at the door frame. I could try to climb up and jump into her hair when she walks in. I could grab her foot and climb up her leg, maybe stand on the unopened CocaCola on the table and hope she drinks it so i can jump onto her face, hmm... I stand in front of the door thinking when I hear the key click. Looks like I have time for one option. I stand a bit of to the side but not too far. The door opens and I duck under it and grab onto her shoelace. I'm thrown what seems like 3 miles into the sky. As she starts to kick off her shoes I jump for it. I reach for her toes. The smell hits me like a train and knock me back as I touch her sock. I try to grab on to the bottom of her foot. I grasp tightly and try to hug what seems like her big toe as I remember what happens next. Her foot lowers to the ground very fast as I'm struck in to it. My scream is muffled by her massive socked foot and it raises back into the air. As it raises it seems as if she stepped so hard I'm stuck to her foot. I saver the moment I have not being crushed into kool aid as she starts to lower me again. It hurts so much in the moment yet I seem to be fine. She reaches the couch and sits. As I'm hovered ever so slightly off the ground I start to get light headed. The smell is just horrible. She raises her feet one last time as she rests them on the coffee table. I get sort of fresh air as I struggle. It feels like I'm glued to her foot. I'm not going anywhere soon. She puts on what I think is an episode of How I Met Your Mother. After a few minutes I forget where I am and focus on the show. After about ten minutes I can move my right arm. I suddenly remember where I am and feel nauseas. I have a bit of a panic attack as I start to fall off her foot and to the table. I hit my head on the table and it hurts like hell. I'm so dizzy and nauseas and in pain I pass out.