Terror

I wake up and with the lights off. I'm still on the table and she seems to be gone. I jump up in the air to look at the clock in the kitchen over the couch. It says 2:37. I'm gonna guess AM. I'm traumatized. I just got nearly squished into the ground by my own girlfriend yet I feel nothing. Normally all my bones would be crushed. It hurt a lot. I don't want to ever do that again but o have a feeling I'm going to have to get used to it. Ok so I need to get her attention. But this time I need to not fuck up. I climb down the table and start heading toward the bedroom. After around a half hour of walking I make it to her bed. Luckily her blanket is hanging off. I start to climb up. I climb up in front of her feet. I start to walk around when she slightly moves and kicks me back. I stop to catch my breath and lay on the soft blanket for a second. I can't help but close my eyes. I lose all feelings and stress and fall asleep. I wake up to the sound of a yawn. I remember where I am by looking up and seeing her massive foot coming toward me. It squishes me into the blanket. She raises her foot again but me with it. I watch in terror as she opens her drawer and pull out a pair of socks. She pulls one onto her other foot. I scream as loud as I can and try to get off of her smelly gross foot.
"What was that?" She says as she looks around. She must have just barely heard me. She flattens her other foot onto the ground and I get thrusted downward. I push myself off her foot and dive under her toes and her foot slams into the ground. I hug her toe tightly out of fear. She looks around then gives up. "Must be hearing things." I start to calm down as I fall to the ground. She sits on the bed and pulls out her phone. Her toes lift up and I start to walk away as she starts unknowingly playing with me using her toes. She drags me across the carpet and squeezes me into her foot repeatedly. I'm gonna be here a while