- biography

"but, soft! what light through yonder window breaks tt is the east, and juliet is the sun

"but, soft! what light through yonder window breaks tt is the east, and juliet is the sun."

the basics

full name juliet joan jameson
age 15
gender female
sexuality bisexual
birthdate july 9 2002
birthplace queens, new york, united states
parents j. jonah jameson & the late joan jameson
school midtown tech ( sophomore )

the extras

likes going for walks around the city, taking pictures on her own, chinese food, headbands.
dislikes her dad forcing her to do things, spicy food, going shopping, being alone in the dark.
bad habits nervous rambling, biting her nails, oversleeping, blurting things out when nervous.
good habits very organized, good school type habits, always checks up on her friends.
physical health not the fittest but not out of shape
mental health bad anxiety
general health dyslexia
character ts talking to the moon by bruno mars
extras she likes collecting enamel pins

the complicated

• soon after joan died, juliet's father spirled into a deep dark place. j. jonah shipped juliet off to a boarding school upstate for several years, the girl only returning to queens before her first year of middle school. she'd grown away from her father, the pair now barely speaking. if at all, juliet truly thought her dad was an idiot. the way he mumbled around about the earth's great heros calling them destructive and what not. and while the man had a point, juliet couldn't see as to why her father hated the certain spider themed hero so much. he'd saved her classmates at point. juliet didn't understand her father and he didn't understand her. the only rules were don't make below a c average and be home by eleven.

• juliet was apart of the half of the world that died when the snap happened, during the five years she was gone, her father acted as if she was just at boarding school again. he truly did not care. once she came back and found this out, juliet and her fathers relationship got even worse. she truly had her own set of terrible daddy issues.