SEVEN

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・゚: *・゚:*  *:・゚*:・゚

Yoongi woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. He then realized he is sleeping in the same bed as Taehyung.

He jus sat there, wondering how he ended up here.

Flashback

" that's very nice hyung. I'm glad you are making friends." Taehyung laughed at Yoongi. Enjoying the stories his roommate told him.

Yoongi then yawned and rubbed his eyes, which started to droop. " You sleepy?" Taehyung asked as he through his cigarette out the window. Yoongi nodded, humming in response. Taehyung couldn't help but smile at the older male.

" Taehyun? Can I sleep with you tonight? I wanna try out this bed." Yoongi softly said as he tried keeping himself awake.

Taehyun nods. " we got to change first."

End of flashback

Yoongi groaned as he then carefully got out of bed, trying his best not to wake the other male. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for another day at College.

Taehyung normally skipped class. But he'd go sometimes. So he always slept in. We can all assume he might not graduate and drop out. But he wants to get over with college and start a new life. He wanted to be the young and motivated Kid he always was. Not some drug addicted who is heartbroken.

Taehyung woke up to the smell of food. He woke up with his hair all over the place. And his eyes were filled with drowsiness. He rubbed his eyes and walked to the kitchen to see Yoongi cooking breakfast.

" morning hobo. Class starts in and hour so you better get dressed." Yoongi says without looking at the younger male, still concentrating
On the food.

" right..." Taehyung coughed out as he sat on a chair in the dining room. He watched Yoongi cook breakfast. Taehyung still couldn't believe that he was sharing the same room as his soulmate. Taehyungs eyes travelled down to Yoongi's plump ass. Oh how he admired the thing like it was a precious gem.

Yoongi turned off the stove and put the food in the 2 plates sitting on the counter. Yoongi had the 2 plates in his hand while he struts over to the table. Handing one plate of freshly cooked breakfast to the younger male. " eat up kid." Yoongi comments as he sat next to Taehyung.

" your not very verbal today." Yoongi comments again. " your not very harsh today." Taehyung replies. " why's that hyung?" Taehyung took a big bite of his food, looking at Yoongi who just glances at him.

" despite the fact you bullied me years ago... I think it's time to move on." Yoongi calmly said "plus, you remind me of my soulmate." Yoongi commented. Locking his eyes with Taehyungs " okay maybe it's not time to move on." Taehyung then groans.

" can you atleast not depend on the past?" Taehyungs whines as Yoongi simply chuckles.

" No~I don't trust pervs. Go get dressed jackass class starts soon." Yoongi nudged the shirtless male.

" ugh...okay fine." Taehyungs deep voice echoed through the kitchen. He finished his breakfast and slowly walked to the bedroom to get dressed into his usual attire.

»»——⍟——««

Class was about over and Taehyung ran out of class as fast as he could to get out of the building. He was going to meet up with the love birds again, Jimin and Jungkook.

He finally made it to the campus field. Scanning the entire field to find his friends, he then saw both boys under the biggest tree in the campus. He ran over to that tree " hey Taehyung." Jimin looked up at the younger male. " you look out of breath, here's some water hyung." Jungkook handed Taehyung a bottle of icy cold Fiji water.

" thanks jungkookie~ anyways what's up?" Taehyung removed his leather jacket and rolled up his long sleeves, he placed his leather jacket under him so he can sit down comfortably.

" well..." Jimin smiled slightly. " hobi hyung has some news about your lost soulmate, but he can't talk to you about it since he is hanging out with Yoongi a lot." Jimin twiddled his mood thumbs. " so your telling me Yoongi hangs out with Jin, Namjoon, And hobi hyung?" Taehyung scratched his head as Jungkook nods.

" it actually ended up being an odd coincidence... Yoongi never planned meeting the 3 others. There is a high chance he still doesn't remember Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung, And Hobi Hyung." Jimin coughed.

Taehyung wants his Yoongi back. He really does. He wants to take it slow but want Yoongi to come back to him.

" hey! I got a really good idea." Jimin smirked as he pulled out is phone and texted hoseok. Jimin whispers his plan to Jungkook who smiled at jimins bright idea " he's gonna love this."

" guys what's going on?"