Tick Tock

Pythor has reunited all the tribes. The ninja tried to save Lloyd Garmadon, but failed. Luckily they were saved by Samurai X and got out safely. Kai finds out that his sister, Nya, is the mysterious samurai.

"Ten minutes! He just broke his own record!" Kai exclaims while looking down at the pocket watch. Cole and Jay were looking over his shoulder with jaws dropped and eyebrows raised.
"The guys inhuman!" He finishes. Zane was peacefully sitting at the bottom of the ocean floor with his legs crossed. He was meditating, he was focused. He finally opened his eyes to see a fish swim past him. He pet the fish's fin with a tiny grin on his face before hoisting himself up with a little help from his feet. He swam back up to the surface to hear cheers and laughter.

"Amazing!" Cole chuckles. They all chuckle.

"We're not worthy!" Jay exclaims while bowing down to Zane.

"I broke the record?" He asks with a small grin.

"You destroyed it!" Kai exclaims.

"Okay, okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?" Jay asks while putting a hand on Kai's arm. Cole was practicing some fighting moves in the background while Kai turned his gaze to Jay.
"We've been training for so long, I dont think we can get any better!" He continues while Cole grunts and kicks in the background. Kai nods in agreement.
"Just think about all we've accomplished!" He says while recalling the memory of withstanding a lightning storm on the top of a pole. The others do the same with their accomplishments.

"The question should be raised, perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Zane asks the ninja. They all returned an agreeing smile.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

A young girl by name of Grace walked out of the snowy forest. She put her long blonde locks into braids, put on her jacket and boots, and grabbed her bag to head to the closest village.

"I need to get myself some food. I'm almost out." She tells herself while closing the metal door behind her. She checked to make sure her father's robot was still operating. When the robot gave the all clear from any dangerous creatures, she set off.

🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧜‍♀️

Sigh, the closest village is miles away. I won't be back for a few hours. I hope the robot can withstand for that long. I must stay strong, I can take care of myself. I pull out the photo of dad, Zane, and I. I stared at it with watery eyes and smiled. One day Grace. One day we'll see him.

🔥⚡🌎❄

Meanwhile, Sensei Wu was lost in thought putting away his katana. The ninja were walking into his room, bragging about the number of push-ups they can do.

"Well, every morning I do 500 push-ups!" Zane brags.

"500? Try a thousand!" Kai one ups him while walking through the door. Jay laughs.

"I do a thousand and one." He brags. Cole walks through the doorway shortly after him.

"What is this, amateur hour? Sounds like my warm up! Sensei? What does true potential look like if-" he starts bragging but cuts himself off. Realizing that they interrupted Wu and his deep thought. The ninja furrow their brows in sorrow for their rudeness. They fold their hands together and bow to him at the same time.

"Our apologizes Sensei, we've interrupted you." Zane apologizes for the ninja. Wu makes a noise and sets down his katana.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing. What can I help you with?" He apologizes while looking out the window, bringing himself back to reality.