Chapter Three

Chapter Three | Your Conscience

If you make someone suffer today, without any doubt, you will be punished by your conscience

If you make someone suffer today, without any doubt, you will be punished by your conscience. Don't hurt anyone in any way or form.

Debasish Mridha

Beyoncé walked into the private restaurant to sit down and wait for Mark

Beyoncé walked into the private restaurant to sit down and wait for Mark. He had called her this morning, letting her know that he was in town and wanted to speak to her in person.

He didn't give her a chance to reject his invitation to meet at the fancy, expensive, and super private restaurant, Ipupa.

Since she had got the call from him, her nerves had been shot. She did not know what he wanted. He could kill her or something. She sighed. She probably was just overthinking it.

Maybe, he wanted something from her.

Beyoncé looked up when Mark sat down, she was surprised. He was here in front of her.

"Don't look so surprised. I did invite you here," Mark said.

They ordered coffee and when the waitress bought it and left. Mark looked at Beyoncé.

He signed.

"I know you're shocked that I reached out to ya but your momma has been a pain in my ass since I saw y'all at Wrestlemania, and I'm just going to settle this so that everyone involved can go their separate ways. Beyoncé, you're so beautiful, then again you always were. I am sorry for all the pain that I cause ya but I was married at the time and my marriage was more important to me. At the time it was. I know that sounds fucked up but I was only twenty-five and deeply in love and wanted to do everything in my power to keep my wife. She didn't want you around and made me choose between you and her. I chose her," Mark explained to Beyoncé.

Beyoncé said nothing.

"Do I regret not being in your life? No. You made a good thing for yourself and who knows how you would have turned out with me in your life. We both know you need closure so you can yell or do whatever you want so we can move on," Mark said.