the belt fic // beck's version

it was a rather chilly november night in los angeles. andy was driving home from one of his good friend's wild parties. usually, he's not one for huge social gatherings with people he doesnt know too well.. but he made an exception just for his friend, kellin. while he stopped at a red light, he decided to turn on the radio to see what songs they had on at the moment. suprisingly, one of his favorite bands (the misfits) comes on. he bobs his head softly to the music while he drives back to his appartment complex.

he arrives back to his appartment around 3 am. he walks up a few floors and finds a package waiting outside his door. "hmm?" he softly hums to himself. he picks it up and examines the box to see if the box was for him for his wife. he flips is around and sees in small letters "A. BIERSACK". he softly smirks to himself and lets off a small chuckle. with the package in his arms, he unlocks his door and steps inside. he flops on his couch, slightly sore from all the dancing and getting pushed into. "babe!" he calls out, checking to see if his wife was home. no reply. "hello? babe!" he starts to get up and he looks around the house. shes not home. he whips out his phone and texts her, asking where she was. slightly concerned, she takes a couple mins to reply.

babe<3 : hey sorry, i went out with my friends for a bit. i should be home soon though.. and yes i have a ride dont worry! love you!

him being tired out of his mind, he thinks to himself, "whatever", and lies down on his king sized mattress alone. he tosses and turns for about 20 minutes until he gets up and to go get a snack since he was slightly hungry. while making a sandwich, he spots the package he brang in before resting near the wall in his kitchen. he must've just threw it there when he came home. he grins and picks up the small box. he cuts it open and it revealed the new belt juliet ordered for him! his grin turned into a lusty smile and he takes it out of the box. juliet ordered it for him since his pants are always so low on stage.. and his old belt didn't help very much at keeping them up, so she bought him a very similar belt, only slightly higher quality. he walks into juliet's and his bedroom and locks the door.

he quickly starts to strip, throwing his old belt across the room. he has no use for it now. he tossed his shirt into the hamper and his pants onto the floor. all thats left is his underwear and his new belt. he grabs his member and slowly starts to stroke it and squeeze it over his underwear. he then peels off his boxers and sees he's already got an erection. he grins while softly biting his lip. he grabs the belt next to him and sits down on his bed. he tightly wraps the belt around his dick to the point where its slightly going purple. he starts jacking himself off, fucking the belt. he lets out deep, smooth moans. "agh, f-fuck". he strokes the belt up and down his cock a few more times until he heard the door click open, and there he saw... juliet. his eyes go wide as her eyes do the same. "is.. is that the new belt i just bought you?" he sighs greatfully that she didn't ask what he was doing. "also, why is it around your dick?" his erection slowly starts to go away, in hopes he doesn't loose his erection, he quickly asks, "help me out here?". juliet grins and drops her bags at the doorstep as she climbed onto the bed.

he smiles as she quickly strips of her clothing prision. she grabs his member with the belt still connected to it, and slowly starts to stroke up and down. "mm, fuckkk" is all you softly hear him moan. she starts to go faster and faster. "babe i-im almost th-there". she quicklys stops and looks at him with lustful eyes. she then peels the belt off his dick while she watches it throb for a second. they smirk at eachother. juliet sexily pushes him to a position where he's lying down, spread. she then grabs the belt and smacks him across the face with it. he slightly moans and she does it again. she then puts the belt in his mouth to stop him from moaning loudly as she gets his old belt and wraps it even tighter around his member. she then spits on his tip and starts roughly and quickly jerking him off once again, once he starts getting louder with his muffled moans.. she stops, peels off the second belt, and takes out the first belt from his mouth. she then pushes him upward into doggy style.

she grabs some lube from their bottom drawer and quickly applies some to andy's asshole and some to the belts. she squeezed two finger into andy's hole and starts to move her fingers in and out. he starts moaning for her to keep going. juliet then teases him a bit by taking her fingers our and licking his hole a little. she then grabs the new belt and slowly shoves it up his ass. "AH, ARGH JULIET WAIT". juliet simply ignores him and continuses her tactic. she starts to push deeper in and slightly faster and andy quickly adapts to it. he starts to moan very loudly in which she adds the second belt. the minute she enters, he starts to slightly bleed, but she doesn't care. she quickly runs to the closet to pick out two more of her belts. she puts one in andy's mouth and she uses the other one to spank him. she keeps moving the belts in and out of him while she spanks him very roughly. andy is obsessed with the pain and pleasure. his muffled moans start to get louder and louder until he released his warm, salty seed onto their bed. they both quickly flop down onto the bed, not only tired, but andy still feels the plesure roam through his body. he turns over to juliet and looks her deep in the eyes. "round two?" he asks. juliet simply grins.

end.