6

A few days after dragon had that dream.

dragon a few questions Finka says. I got answers dragon says. what were you dreaming about the other night you said help me in your sleep Finka says.

I had a dream that it was a clear beautiful night and I was in the woods the moon lit sky and a ledge I took a seat and well saint came and sat next to me and we talked last thing he said before I woke up was help me dragon says.

Is that why you are holding your mask like that Finka says. Yeah it is listen finka I am sorry that lion is a dick head dragon says. So is his mother Finka says. You piece of shit I am gonna kill you no matter who's lion says. A knock out punch from dragon shuts lion up faster then he started and just taking his seat next to finka and the two get back talking.

So finka why do you pester lion like that dragon says. He's a jerk who hates anyone who isn't French so why not plus I wanted to punch him for once also he made rook cry last night by being lion Finka says.

Fair point dragon says. So dragon do you have any scars that are permanent that you laugh at now Finka asks. Yeah I do actually I got this one on my eyebrow from when I got in a street fight cause some guy would not stop running his mouth so saint and I got into a large brawl I can't not laugh at the guy's face after we beat him and his buddies he said street rules and we used them you got any dragon says.

Do you not see my face dragon kapcan and I were knife sparing I got to close and well this is the price Finka says. I am sorry lera I know it was uncalled for so was the cover coming off kapcan says.

It's fine but next time I'll give you one at least maybe on your hand you cover them anyway Finka says. Ops meeting hall now harry got news and it's big news thatcher says. The ops rush the meeting hall lion was able to go with help walking harry just shrugged it off and took the attention of the ops.

Ops we got a mask strong hold here the U.K has a mask base it was right under our noses the entire time they are a few hours by land air depends who is flying if it's Jager 20 minutes if it's bandit 25-30 we hit it fast and strong help anyone we can from there if there are any alive I seen that they use dead bodies as decoy explosives ops gear up and get ready I'm sending everyone but lion is on com systems harry says.

The ops gear up and load up fast as they can and off they are in the air in five choppers flying to the mask base that is close by as they get closer bullets head there way blitz is flying in front and tanking most the shots when a stray bullet hits the rear rotor and sends his chopper spiraling out of control and to the ground.

Is everyone okay Finka asks. I'm pinned we pinched a gas line blitz says. Take the four other choppers and start the attack we will be there in a moments notice blitz hold tight I'm coming sledge says. Next time I'll fly with IQ hibana says. We only crashed cause we got shot down surprised we didn't blow up blitz says. Chopper five to one is everyone okay ying asks.

One to five yeah we are all good glad we had the lightest load of people that could have been much worse mute says. My arm is killing me not the time I get it dragon says. well this is fun ain't it Clark says. Who is this guy it's asks.

Dammit Clark could have been a little faster you know dragon says. You know I was on my way here cause you know I live around this area Clark says. Can that wait help me get this door open sledge says. The choppers side door is opened enough to squeeze out of once the five are out they get in a sedan that Clark owns and drove to the fight. You forgot to call Clark says. yeah I did I forgot you come from here but you have no British give aways in your voice now drive we can talk after this dragon says.

The sedan drives right into the assault the team is doing taking and sending rounds the team is slowly moving closer to the base having the three armor move up first to dish out a more violent approach to lead there teammates moving fast and swift on the inside of the base. You ready butter cup this is where you make some friends again no survivors got it a mask says.