Broken Bones

Song: Broken bones- Kaleo

A/N:This is a JJ Julius Son fanfic.
JJ is the lead singer of an Irish band called Kaleo. They became famous in 2016 when they released their song: "Way down we go"

Prologue:

"It's been 3 years since I've seen you in person, kid. You've been using the fact that you had to study for college as an excuse to not visit me these past few years, but not anymore. You are now a college graduate who will start working as a professor's assistant in September so you have all the time in the world during this summer to come and see your father."

"I see mom has informed you about everything that has been going on in my life." I say with a hint of annoyance

"She has. And she also mentioned that you have moved out to your own apartment with that friend of yours. By the way, I am willing to pay for your rent for as long as you will be here in Ireland with me so you won't have to worry about it."

"I do not need your money, dad."

"I know, Sienna, but consider it a gift. I did not get you anything for your graduation."

"You also did not show up although I swallowed my pride and called you to invite you."

"I know, kid. I am sorry that I had to work. The concert had been planned long time ago and I could not get out of it."

"Don't worry about it. I wasn't surprised."

He takes a moment before responding, clearly not expecting me to be so irritated "I am aware of my mistakes and I am prepared to change. I have cleared my schedule for the entire summer. So, I will be waiting for your visit at anytime. I really want to spend some time with you, kid. It's been years since it was just you and me."

"I am sorry but I already planned to spend the entire summer with my friends. I appreciate the effort, dad, but it is just not possible. Maybe some other time."

"Sienna, you see your friends every day."

"Yes. And they are always there for me. Every day." I answer him and end the call.

A/N: this is the prologue! Do you like it? If you do, please vote and comment <3