[Archive-HistorySubject:EarthSpaceAlliance]

[Archive Begin] 

Clearance: AlphaOmega524

-Access Granted-

        The Earth Space Alliance is an Alliance consisting of all the countries of Earth, as well as several of Earth's colonies. Planets that have been colonized include Mars, the Moon, Venus, aswell as a planet named Arcadia, and a moon, both in the Epsilon Eridani system. as well as the planet Octania in the Alpha Centauri system. Earth's colonies were initially privately owned by several companies. Only after several years of being self-governed, had Earth requested a space alliance to be created. The colonies at first were uncooperative, and refused to become one entity again. Earth, several times, had threatened war with the Moon and Mars colonies, but ignored the colonies of Octania and Arcadia, which were farther away. However, after several months of bickering, the colonies finally agreed to an Alliance, although they demanded that the ESA only had power during times of great need. However, the governments agreed that a defense force was to be created in order to keep the universal peace.

        The Terran Naval Command, or the TNC, is in command of space exploration, as well as defense of the Earth and all of her colonies. Ships under the TNC are registered as an Earth Space Ship, or an ESS. The TNC is mostly made up of soldiers from the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, and France. However, there is still a large amount of Arcadians and Octanians who are enlisted.*

        The TNC's force of Warships is a rather mediocre one at best. The biggest ship class, the Warhammer class, is barely powerful enough to destroy another of the same class**. However, the ships of the TNC are easy to produce, as well as cheap. This allows the TNC to guard all of their colonies with relative ease.

*Currently, there are an estimated 524,500 soldiers, out of the total  enlisted that are from the colonies of Arcadia and Octania.

**Note: The TNC has been rumored to have been developing a new Warship, the Gladius class starship. It has been leaked that it will be capable of destroying planetoids, and moons, and that it uses new LASER technology as the main armament, along with autocannons and missiles.

[Archive End]