Howdy-Ho, Negroes

A/N - Okay, I know, I'm just being lazy. I haven't finished the first book, but for now, let's just say it is finished, aight? I wanted to do this as a sort of redo from when I tried this a while back, in which I rushed it. For this introductory chapter, I'll just give you guys the details of the custom superhero I made just for you guys. Hope you enjoy. Though, from the cover of the book, you can probably guess where this is going...

-Character Sheet-

Aliases - Butthole, New Kid, Y/N, HentaiHoodlum

Race/Ethnicity - You pick.

Sex/Gender - You pick, but everyone refers to you by male pronouns.

Alignment - Lawful

Religion - You pick.

Power Source - Anal/Hentai

Kryptonite - Old People

-Powers-

Hentai Charm - Flashes enemy top notch hentai, charming them for two turns.

Hormone Rush - Barrels through a whole row of enemies.

Disgusting Tags - Shows a compilation of some of the worst hentai ever created, causing gross out for four turns. 

-Ultimate Power-

HentaiHaven - Shows all enemies god tier hentai, charming, and confusing every single one for three turns. The enemies will fight each other, giving the heroes time to recover and regroup.

A/N - As always, with this kind of content, I feel I should issue a warning. This work is not meant to offend anyone, but it is meant to be tastefully offensive. If you don't like this kind of content... yada, yada. See you in the first chapter, guys.