Blind Beauty | 21

To not overwhelm you I tried to keep this, you know...somewhat appropriate.

 Credits to Living_for_Death for the great banner on the side!

Chapter Veintiuno

Beast’s P.O.V.

When he’d first seen her, he was left without words, and that rarely ever happened.

She looked beyond enthralling. Her beauty and innocence absorbed and thrashed his whole being, captivating and setting his attention only on her. Her touch had rubbed his corrupted bones in a way that he’d never experienced before and he craved it even more after she’d pull her hand away. The thick, twisted veins that traveled his body pumped ferociously, trying to tell him something. She was like a goddess; powerful though calm, like a sleeping dragon. He could stare at her all night if he could.

He was somewhat shocked when she danced with him. Her hair glowed strongly and her eyes screamed unknown words to him. Everyone stared. People had asked questions about her hair but no one had explanation to it. And he didn’t really mind. He liked how her hair glowed, like it was only for him to do that. It was fierce and intense and it spoke to him. Her scent was striking, compelling, and pure. It’d almost drove him to the edge of rebellion, but he composed himself. One could say he was almost proud from the many times he’d done that. But  he wished he could see her whole face under that mask, every wild, eager, and emotional expression she’d often have. Her features were delicate and inviting and as always, he could look at them forever.

She had been gone for a while now and he was slowly starting to worry.

He’d even talked to his father, roughly getting some sense into him, which thankfully worked. But she still hadn’t come back.

He decided to follow the direction he’d last seen her frame disappeared, walking through the mass and groups of people, his intense eyes looking for a certain figure.

He didn’t  see her anywhere.

Guardians suggested to accompany him, but he dismissed them.

Figuring her sister probably wanted some privacy, he went further into the empty depths of the palace, where as he walked more and more, felt a cold breeze come and sway over him. He stopped and looked to the far left, where he could see a balcony, white curtain blowing with the breeze.

As silence strained in, distant sobs from the balcony echoed to him.

Just as he neared the balcony, he could see a trembling figure on the corner of the floor, rocking their bodies back and forth.