Chapter 01 - Intro Into Madness

Blood dripped off of the ceiling and onto the floor. The red stained the floor and the skin below it. His red and black hair was sticking together and matting. His smile widened and his eyes grew big. Multi colored smoke filled the room. Big puffy clouds of it spilled in and flooded all of the airways. The guard walked past his cell door and stopped. "What are you smiling about clown boy," he barked.
"Oh I don't know," the boy laughed. "Must be laughing gas in the air."
The guard look at the the blood dripping from the ceiling. "WHAT DID YOU DO UP THERE," he yelled as he aimed his gun.
"The question is my friend. What did he do up there?"
The guard looked at the boy. His frown turned into a grin. And his grin turned into a maddening smile. The smile came with a giggle that turned into a chuckle and evolved into a cackle. The guard's choking laughter was getting louder by the second.
"See gaurd," the boy said getting up from his cris cross seating position. He walked towards the bars and smiled at the man.
"You know my cousin and almost grandfather created a gas that made people laugh. See. The first person he tested it on broke out into imidient laughter and his face broke into two and his eyes bled. Now this right here is a little something that my uncle cooked up. It makes you laugh until you are driven mad, or kill your self," Ace smiled. "See here I have the antidote. That's why you don't see me reacting. If you let me out of here I'll give it to you, and you can live free and sane. Do we have a deal?" His face cracked into a maddening grin as the gaurd fumbled with the keys.
He hurriedly unlocked the cell and fell to the ground waiting for the boy to give him the antidote. The boy walked out and straitened his jumpsuit.
"Where -HAHA- are you -HAHA- go -HAHA- ing HAAAAAAAA?"
"Oh yea," Ace turned around and faced him. "See I don't have an antidote buddy."
"You -HAHA- aren't -HAHA- laughing -HAHA-"
"Oh yes,  that too. Well . . . You could say that laughing gas runs in my blood. See yah!"
The boy walked down the hall twords the front and left the gaurd there.

—-Later that Night—-

The evening guard walked by a strange looking cell. The inmate was doing something odd, and giggling to himself.
"HEY! Two two three! Cut it out! It's lights out!"
The inmate continued on with what they were doing.              
"TWO TWO THREE I SAID STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!"
Once again the inmate went on with their previous activity. Outraged the guard marched over to the cell and flipped on his flashlight. He stumbled back in horror to find the previous gaurd in tattered clothes cutting on himself and teh wall. "jokers, and jesters, and aces. jokesters, and quinns, and laughter," he mumbled rocking himself back and forth on the ground.
"Jacob," the. other guard yelled and unlocked the cell. He ran to the corner where his fellow officer sat rocking himself back and forth.
"Jokers, and Jesters, and Aces. Jokesters, and Quinns, and Laughter."
The former guard smiled a deep and evil smile. As he yelled, "JOKERS, AND JESTERS, AND ACES! JOKESTERS, AND QUINNS, AND LAUGHTER!"
He laughed maddeningly as he stabbed his fellow officer to death.