1. I like my men like i like my coffee

"Okay you know what I'll do it myself" I said annoyed and hung up. Serves me right for waiting till the last minute to start the group assignment, it's not all my fault thought, I did try to get the group together to work on it last week but that failed thanks to my amazing classmates. Exasperated, I put my laptop into my backpack, kissed my cat goodbye and left my apartment, making sure to close the front door.
Fuck, I think as the bus drives past me.I start running towards the bus breathing heavily and just as the door closes I reach the pretty much empty bus. I knocked on the door looking at the driver pleadingly and saw him sigh and open the door for me. As soon as I sat down I felt how much my throat hurt from running so fast, that's one reason to start exercising. I looked around the bus and realised the only people here is an old man in a weird looking tailcoat, a sleeping teenager and a lady who looks like she's in her 30s. I put my headphones on and chose a song. I listened to panic at the disco as I looked out of the window, the rising sun shining in my face. After a few minutes and 6 different songs I got off the bus. I started walking to Starbucks making sure I don't trip on the uneven pathway.
I passed closed shops, seeing people getting ready to open in some of them. I sure hope Starbucks is open at this time I need to finish this before 9 I think before turning the corner.
I arrive at the coffee shop, it doesn't seem like there's anyone in there, I think it's closed but ... the lights are on. I might as well try I think as I push the door but it doesn't open . Ughhh what will I do now!? I think to myself, I need this done by 9... and then I see a guy inside, he has a Starbucks apron on. He walks up to the door and proceeds to push it from the inside. I tried to open it the wrong way... fuck and in front of a cute guy too. Please tell me he went blind for a moment and didn't see me do that.
"You coming in?" He asks, pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up at him.
"Um... yeah sorry " I answer embarassed, a light blush spreading over my face. I walk in and thank him for holding the door for me. We walk up to the counter in awkward silence and he goes to stand behind the register.
"Sorry, this place is pretty dead this early so I was in the back watching Netflix" he said, pulling his short brown hair behind his ear. He's really hot. His brown hair fits perfectly with his tanned skin and beautiful blue eyes.
"So what do you wanna order?" He asked calmly looking me in the eyes.
I woke up from my daze and answered him while looking at the menu.
"Can I have a large mocha ?" I answer confidently " with whipped cream" I add before he can say anything else.
"Okay, so one mocha with whipped cream for..?" He glances at me, waiting for me to tell him my name so he can write it on the cup.
"Keith" I answer him calmly. I end up watching him intensely as he proceeds to write my name. When he's done he sets the cup to the side and looks back at me his blue eyes looking straight into mine.
"Anything else?" He asks, smiling calmly.
"No that's everything" I say as I take out my credit card, getting ready to pay. He clicks something on the register and proceeds to take out his card.
"It's on me" he says and winks at me, before I can say anything he pays for the coffee leaving me blushing.
"Um... thanks" I say , brushing my black hair away from my face which wasn't a great idea because my red face is now even more visible.
"I would be angry at myself if I didn't pay for such a cute guy" he answers and makes me even more red which I thought was impossible. He turns to the back and starts making the coffee while I wait there, my heart still beating faster than usual. When he's done with the coffee he hands it to me and puts his elbow on the counter.
"So what's a cute guy like you doing here this early?" He asks as I take a sip of the coffee trying not to burn my tongue.
"I have a group project but the people I'm working with suck so I have to do it alone" I answer, still very much annoyed at my group for being unorganised babies.
"That sucks, what do you major in?" He asked grabbing a cookie from the counter.
"Art" I answer, trying hard not to blush at the sight of him eating the cookie, I mean it's just a cookie calm down Keith.
"Cool, I just started college" he answered , glancing at something behind me.
" what do you major in?" I ask and hear someone cough quietly behind me. Someone else walked into the coffee shop and I didn't realise.
" I guess this is it, it was great to meet you" I say sadly and move over as the lady gets ready to order. I start walking out of the shop and hear lance say my name pretty loud.I turn back around and see lance gesturing to his hand.a wide grin on his face.
"The cup!" He exclaims before looking back at the lady. I look at the cup and realise that there are numbers written on it. I smile and walk out of the shop.
After I came back home I realised I forgot to do my assignment but for some reason I didn't mind...

***

So :) I'm going active again :) this is just gonna be a massive book of Klance AUs hope you enjoy (also if you have an AU idea send it over to me i have a bunch but the more the merrier)

***