JJBA: Vento Aureo

Name  -
Kasai Kazumi

Gender -
Male

Personality -
Kasai doesn't listen towards anyone, he doesn't hesitate to set fire towards anything. Somewhat of a Tsundere, if a Tsundere was a fire breathing dragon. Once gaining Kasai's trust he's a fairly loyal and very nice, and sweet person(?) He doesn't like to be near others who are practically annoying and obnoxious.

Kasai doesn't take shit from no one, he'll attack and does have the elements of suprise. He hates it when someone tries to annoy him. But loves having a challenger when giving it to him. When seeing worthy, he'll listen to the commands that people give him.

Appearance -

Species -Monster

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Species -
Monster

Hamon/Stand -
Hamon

Abilities -
He's half dragon so, he can breathe blue/normal flames. He can switch to any forms he wishes to, and he's quick minded.

He has two forms, one is speedy yet stealthy.

His forms -

This form has the ability to make the sun go hotter, making his fire attacks more effective. It has the speed but brute force. Extremely fast and having large amounts of force, but extremely weak on defensive his wings and his neck are very sensitive, easy to take him down.

The other one -

Somewhat fast, and a tad bit strong but very defensive, and having a strong mindest. It's very durable and quite sturdy. The weaknesses of it's body, it's the neck and tail.

Side -
La Squandra (at first) Passioné (later)

Crush -
Melone (during working with La Squandra)
Narancia Ghirga (After joining the Passioné, as he's fairly friendly with Kasai)

Nationality -
Japanese

Backstory -
He didn't know why or how he got his wings, tail, and the small nubs on his head.  But was kicked out do to his tail. He set things on fire, so he flew all the way towards Naples, Italy.

At first, he didn't like the people at all. Since he hated seeing people who have high standards than others. He thought about making this city suffer but stopped as he met Formaggio.

He ignored him as his wings were like blanket as his tail was hidden, thinking that no one was looking he let out wings out and tail setting Formaggio on fire nearly yelling at him before enganging into a fight that Kasai almost won if it wasn't for Little Feet. He would of won.

Before he could go somewhere else. He found himself surrounded by them. Kasai was excited and ready to fight soon defeated by Risotto and his Stand.

But joined him and his squad. Ready to destroy the Passioné, soon he's the last one to go up there and almost defeated them. (Goddammit, Giorno's piano) happened to be stopped by the rookie of the Passioné gang. Giorno Giovanna and he surrendered seeing that he's defeated and joined them.

Theme -
Battle:
Guess Who's Back (Black Clover Opening 4)
Red/Blue Champion (Pokemon Red/Blue)
Yvetal/Xerneas (Pokemon XY)

Sad -
Unravel (Tokyo Ghoul Opening 1)
Ingenium (Boku No Hero Academia)

Happy -
Paint It Black (Black Clover Opening 2)
Black Rover (Black Clover Opening 4)