Mafia Sweetheart

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW;
Basic
Y/n= your name

Y/n/n= your nick name

E/c= eye color

S/c= skin color

H/c= hair color

WARNINGS;

There will be= violence, smut (maybe), abuse, swearing, other things I can't think of right now bc I'm a bad author so enjoy!
Also I will be using the word oppa, but not a lot, it makes me cringe.

////

"Yo, Y/n let's go!" My brother yelled. I sighed and pulled down the short skirt.

"Yes oppa I'm coming." I sighed as I took one more look at myself, my brother was selling me off, he was being paid more then he's ever been paid before despite being the second best mafia leader in Seoul. He never told me who he was selling me off to though, all I knew is that I had to dress presentable.
My version of presentable if you ask me is black ripped jeans and a hoodie, but no. I have to wear I black skirt that's way to short for my liking, black leggings and those little school girl shoes. I was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with black stripes that was tucked into the skirt. My hair down and about.

I picked out the shirt cause there was no way I was wearing a skin tight one, and as you can guess my brother picked everything from the bottom down.

I walked down the stairs slowly, was I going to another gang or something? Was I gonna become a slave? There personal dummy!?
So many questions were running through my head, but there were never enough answers. Only the shorts ones, 'maybe' or 'I don't know' or 'you'll see'
God he's such a dick.

I walked into the downstairs family room to see my brother standing there in his fancy suit, he was standing at the Rolex on his wrist as he stood next to the window. The sunlight gazed down on him perfectly, making him glow, he was a handsome man with a stuck up attitude.

He turned to me and looked me up and down, it made me uncomfortable for past reasons but I kept myself straight and confident.
(Heh, but I'm not straight... okay sorry continue)

"Took you long enough" he said, his voice was strained.

I bowed my head, "sorry oppa"

Not really

"Do you think you can tell me who I'm being sold to n-" I shut my mouth when a gust of wind flew past my face, The sudden blow made my hair flow back.

Behind me laid glass shards and the white wall was stained red. The wine was slowly trickling down the wall and sinking into the white fluffy carpet.
He sighed and started rubbing his temples, "how many times y/n do I have to tell you, no. Questions." He said angrily.

He started walking towards me taking big steps, he held his hands out on either side of him, "lets just say that your going to somebody dangerous, someone a lot stronger than me and my gang toots. So I'd listen to what they say and do what they want you to do" he said calmly.

He stopped in front of me and smiled wickedly, "shall we go?"

I nodded hesitantly and gulped, my brother walked out of the family room and down the long hallway, me following in pursuit. I had to admit, as I looked at the paintings that littered the long white walls I got a little emotional. I was gonna miss this place and everything about it. This is where I grew up, we built it with are bare hands. We had no money at first, we were nothing at first, I'm not gonna lie when I say I wish it stayed that way.