Lisa

I shifted in my seat, my heart was beating a million miles per hour, defiantly faster than it's ever been before.
I've never been spiked before, who would wanna spike me anyway? I don't understand.

I hastily stood up and started walking back into the crowd of drunk and horny teenagers.
I walked up to Lisa and grabbed her shoulder swinging her back to me, she clasped and fell in my arms. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her up.

"Shit! Lisa?" I asked worriedly, "are you okay?"

She shook her head, hiding her face deeper into my chest. "I think someone spiked my drink y/n.." she whispered, her voice rough and unpleasant. "I don't feel to good.."

I sighed and looked around anxiously, biting my bottom lip nervously.
Shit, shit, shit! Come on y/n! Think!
I thought.

"Lisa's where's the others?" I asked as started dragging her somewhere that wasn't in the big crowd.

"Bathroom I think.." she said pointing over to the ladies restroom.

I nodded firmly and started dragging her to the bathroom, if this wasn't a club and everyone wasn't hammered they'd think I was dragging a dead body. Talk about ruin my "rep"

I pushed open the bathroom door using my back, Lisa and I stumbled in and I sat her down on a random leather couch inside.
"Jennie! Jisoo!" I yelled as I started knocking on every stall.

Two opened up at the same time and out came a confused Jennie and worried Jisoo.

"Whats wrong?" Jennie asked, her gaze wavered over to Lisa and her eyes widened. She quickly rushed over to her a knelt down. "What happened!?"

"Someone tried to ruphie me, I'm pretty sure they got Lisa" I explained as I bit my nails.

Jisoo cursed under her breath, "lock the door y/n, nobody gets in and nobody gets out. The girls can pop a squat outside" she said.

I nodded and walked over to the door locking it, I leaned my back against it and looked at the girls. Jennie was moving Lisa's hair out of her face, Jisoo was on her phone typing anxiously. I sighed, they shouldn't have brought me here.  I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the wall, why does bad luck always follow me around?

"Namjoon's sending Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung to fetch us" Jisoo said, looking up from her phone. I looked over to her.

"Do we stay in here?" I asked.

She nodded and started picking at her phone case, "yeah, they don't want us to leave from this position." She sighed and looked down, running her fingers through her hair. "How the hell did this happen? I don't get it, who would want to spike you guys?"

I shrugged and shook my head, "I don't know... I'm sorry this happened" I whispered.

"Don't be sorry y/n, we were being reckless" Jennie spoke up, I looked over to her to see her looking at me.

"It's gonna be okay."

;;;;

There was a loud knock on the bathroom door making me jump from my position, I quickly went over to Jennie who was also stood up.

"Who is it!?" Jisoo called out.

"The boys." A deep voice spoke.

We all let out a breath of relief we didn't even know we were holding, I held my hand over my heart and sighed.

Jisoo quickly walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it up wide to reveal Yonngi, Taehyung and Jugkook. Like she said.

They all walked in, a pissed off look on there faces.

"Why were you all so fucking reckless!?" Jungkook yelled in anger, I flinched and instinctively grabbed Jennies hand.
She gripe mine tightly, just as scared as I was by the sudden snap.

"How the hell were we supposed to know som was gonna try and spike us!?" Jissoo yelled back, just as much anger laced in her voice as Jungkooks.

He scowled, "are you raising your voice at me jisoo?" He said, growling slightly.

Jisoo crossed her arms over her chest, "You know What, yes, I am. I'm yelling at you because your more worried about how reckless we are more than your worried about us, I don't get it Jungkook, were a family" she said.

I understood where she was coming from, he was angry more than concerned. If you were a real family you'd care about if their okay and alright, but instead he's yelling at us because we were reckless.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. (I don't understand how ppl do that, it gives me a headache🤨)

"Your right, I'm sorry" he said, his voice sincere. "Are you guys alright?" He asked.

We all nodded, "yes, but Lisa..." Jennie trailed off.

They quickly nodded. A loud groan came from Lisa and all of are attention snapped to her, she was sweating profusely, she was extremely pale, paler than a ghost. Her lips we're purple and her eyes were droopy.

"I think.." she croaked out.

I quickly knelt down to her and took her hand. It was freezing, cold like ice.
"You think what Lisa?" I whispered softly.

"I-I know who.. who did it.."

;;;;

Oof, okay, who do you think did it? And do you think Lisa will be alright?
Also this is unedited.

Sorry that it's so short, I honestly don't have a lot of ideas on this book lol.