Celebration

Heyyyyyyyyy!!! Did ya miss me?
I know I didn't, let's get in with the story shall we? Also if I don't update a lot I'm so very sorry, I'm the type of person that gets ideas for something new every day and then they eventually forgot what they started🤪🥰

////

It all happened so fast, I don't think any of us were ready for it.

7 guns were now pointing all in my brothers direction, one wrong move and he'd be down for. My eyes widened and my hands started to become shaky, this is not what I thought was gonna happen. I thought they'd just exchange the money and hand me over but nOoO you had to bring out the big guns, literally,

My brothers hands shot up in surrender, "woah woah" he croaked. "No need to get defensive"

The right hand man spoke up, "let go of her," he turned his gaze to me, "once he let's go of your wrist, walk over to me slowly alright?" He said softly.

I nodded and looked down at my wrist, I hadn't noticed that he had his hand wrapped around it, squeezing it to the point it was numb and red. That's gonna leave a bruise.

I tugged at my arm and my brother sighed, letting go. I slowly started making my way over to the right hand man, him giving me a devilish bunny smile once I got closer to him.

I blushed and quickly stepped right next to him, looking down. He chuckled and put his hand in mine, interfering are fingers. I blushed profusely, his hands were so soft and warm, they felt perfect together but doesn't everybody say that?

6 of them lowered there guns, now it was just the leader pointing his gun to my brother.
"Tell her who we are." He barked, "I wanna here it come from your mouth."

My brother sighed and nodded, his gaze averted from the leaders and over to me where I had a questioning look.

"It's bangtan in the flesh y/n."

////

My leg bounced up and down nervously as I sat in between mr grumpy and box smile.

I was going to be living with one of the biggest gangs in Seoul— in the world!
I was going to be living with one of the most dangerous people in the world, people who could kill me at any given second now. One wrong move and I'm gone.

I felt a cold hand on my knee, preventing it from bouncing. I jumped and snapped my head over to the owner of the hand, the pale boy sighed and looked out the window.

"Stop it. Your making me nervous." He said briefly, his voice soft. I quickly nodded my head, I could feel my face flush.

He took his hand away and rested it on his lap as he started fiddling with his fingers.

Okay...

I started examining each one of them, sure I've  had my personal training in using a gun, my own personal training of Taekwondo since I was five, learned to use a katana and throwing knifes when I was 7. Kick boxing class when I was 13. I leaned to read people and see past lies, I learned to manipulate and seduce myself out of a sticky situation. I could take care of myself since I had a sharp eye and fighting skills, but could I really go up against these men if I wanted to?