oc #1

im sorry for this to be late, by the way-

Creator's OC Info: (This font)
What I'm saying: (That font)

This oc is made by Fransthemacthmaker enjoy!

Name: Frans Chara Dreemur
Talent: Mental Patient

That's an interesting talent name. I'm unsure if Hope's Peak would give any of their students a talent name like that, though.

Hopefully, there's a reason behind Frans' talent-

Age: 17

Yes! She's older and not like 13 and stuff-

Birthday: June 20 = ♊
Sexuality: Lesbian

Ohhh yeah yeah 🏳️‍🌈

Gender: Female
Weight: 128
Height: 5'11

Okay so I can imagine that your character has a skinny body type. So, based on her height and weight, she is most likely underweight. Hopefully there's a reason behind that too-

Chest size: 101 cm = 40"

Ho'l up-
I'm unsure as to how Frans would be tall, underweight, but have boobs bigger than mine.

Okay, I know the BMI system does not count for everyone in the entire world, but if Frans has big boobs while having a skinny body type, I think you should either make her weight number higher or lower her bust size.

Physical Description: Eyes - Ice blue Jewel-like,
Eyebrows - Thin Skin color pale and smooth, Face Structure - soft, Nose - Straight-edged, Lips - Glossy, Hair - Black long straight hair, Body Type - Sextoy, Hand shape - Small

Additional Features: Cut and scratch marks

That's some cool features. Not everyone does not have scars on their body, so probs on you for adding that to Frans' description.

Clothing Description: Wear a black jacket ontop of a red shirt, black ripped jeans and black combat boots with white laces underneath the knee

Ooo we have ourselves a badass and I'm here for it.

Side note; most of the females in the Danganronpa series are usually wearing skirts, but hey! It's nice to add some girls who are just wearing pants and what-not. (Ex: Like how Aoi wears shorts)

Personality: Can be cute when shy, she thinks like a detective when a murder is most likely to take place, has a personality named Bete Noire but likes to be called Betty, has some trust issues, somewhat depressed.

From what I see, Frans is a pretty assertive type of gal. I'd like to learn more about her other personality Bete- like how Bete's personality is compared to Frans'.

Likes: Chocolate, videogames, food, hope, sometimes lying

Dislikes: Her father, despair, life somewhat, and sometimes Betty

Fear(s): Her father and dismembered body's

I'm curious as to why Frans dislikes what's said above and why she fears her father...

...

There isn't a backstory to your OC, I'm not upsetti over it but it be cool if you can send me a backstory (it does not have to be long) and I'll gladly take a look at it!

Overall (from what I've seen) your oc is nice. She isn't all God Complex- like, and I strongly believe that your OC's backstory will justify the things about her.

(Edit: Alright we have ourselves a backstory so let's get crackin'. Also, I'm typing this on my computer and the fonts are different for some reason. I hope that it'll be fixed when I republish this-)

Backstory: Her mother died when she was nine, her father had been abusing her with rope, having her arms burnt with candle wax, was even was electrocuted when she did something she wasn't supposed to or got something wrong, and was raped at the age of 12.

Jesus fucking Christ her backstory has a very violent start.

From there she would cut her arms and legs due to the abuse, when she turned 16 she moved into her own apartment,

I can best assume that Frans got herself emancipated from her father's custody. That's a good thing, I'm happy that she got out of the situation.

she only had about 5 friends that were boys, but to her demise the boys had raped her on her birthday.

Okay that's pretty fucked up-

Which had led to her almost kill herself due out to a bad memory of her father, she had done so by having a little bit of hydrogen peroxide then drinking the whole thing wanting to die, one of her neighbors came to check on her and saw her in the the hallway just there lying. So they called the the hospital and took her over there, when she was charged out of the hospital she was put in the mental asylum due to her stay to drinking the peroxide and her depression.

Frans' past, without a doubt, is really sad on many levels.

When she did get out of the mental asylum she was already in high school with a few of her friends which were her best friend's, her best friends were not even of the gender of male they were transgender, female, non-binary, and some intersex friends. But from when she first stepped into the building on her first day she was only to realize that she was stuck into side a killing game with people that she barely even knew.

Okay,I see how Frans got her talent. However- this is just my opinion- I think her Ultimate talent isn't right for her. It's not that I don't like the title, I just can't see Hopes Peak Academy giving Frans a title like that- especially after what she has been through throughout most of her life (so far). I don't have any recommendations as to what her talent can be, but I'm sure there's an ability Frans had developed that can be her Ultimate talent.

Overall, her backstory was pretty sad and heartbreaking. No one should go through such things as Frans did. I'm glad there was a happy ending to it (minus suddenly being stuck in a killing game).