oc #4

Nyellow, I'm back.
Lemme give ya another reminder on how things are formatted;

This font= (Creator's OC info)
That font= (My thoughts/opinions)

OC was created by cosmicaria enjoy!

Name: Tsuki Hikari

Out of curiosity, I searched up what Tsuki's full name means. If you put it together, it's a "moon shine." I found that pretty sweet..

Talent: Ultimate Princess

This will be interesting to learn more about-
Before one of you bastards say something, there have been at least two instances (in the series) where a student had the same talent. So it's safe to say anyone can have the same/similar talent to the previous.

Age: 16
Birthday: 31st August

Ayy her birthday is a day before mine!

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Gender: Female
Weight: 42kg
Height: 5'4

I know my ass keeps on checking on everyone's OC's BMI. But I can't help myself.
So I looked at Tsuki's BMI and she's concerningly underweight.

While I'm concerned for her health, I do know that certain... "occupations" have certain requirements.

I could be wrong, but *maybe* Tsuki's being a princess had something to do with why she's underweight.

Chest size: 79cm

Okay her chest size is realistic for her weight/height.

Physical description: Brown hair, pale skin and brown eyes
Additional features: Has many scars on her arms and legs

Oh- I wonder what happened...

Clothing description: Wears a pink gown that goes down to her feet and sleeves that lets her fingers poke out. Brown knee-high boots and white gloves pulled up to her elbows. Wears a necklace with a crescent moon charm-

Hehe, like her name

-and a tiara on her head.

Personality: When she meets someone new, she always talks and acts formally to them. However, if she feels close enough towards someone, she shows her true personality. But no matter what, she is always sweet and kind.

She sounds very sweet. I'm curious as to how her true personality is..

Likes: Cats, anything sweet and spending time with her friends
Dislikes: Bugs, horror, violence and her past
Fears: Spiders, abandonment, her family

I'm neutral on her likes/dislikes/fears, there's nothing relevant I would say to it besides cool beans :)

Backstory: Tsuki was born into royalty, but her family wanted a boy, not a girl, so she was neglected whilst her brother was conceived the same night she was born. Nine months later, her younger brother, Hoshi was born and her parents cherished him. They adored Hoshi while Tsuki grew up hated.

Holy shit I love how you added the favoritism. Royal families throughout history has had a form of favoritism for male family members whilst the females were seen as objects and what-not.

So props to you for that luv 💅

Once she was old enough, her parents held extremely high expectations for her. They expected her to get perfect grades for every subject. They forced her to study for many hours and abused her whenever she got on their nerves or for no apparent reason.

Geez I felt that, besides that it's still pretty sad to hear..

At school, it wasn't any better, Tsuki was severely bullied by her classmates for not being able to make friends.

What kind of school did she go to? I'd assume that someone with a status like royalty would be homeschooled...unless they go to a high ranked private school.

Don't worry I know you didn't want to go into depth on her school life, but it would be cool to learn more about that! :D

As she grew older, it became worse, causing Tsuki to do self harm to relieve her pain. Eventually, she became the Ultimate Princess. Her parents were outraged, they wanted Hoshi to be the Ultimate Prince but Tsuki was way more intelligent and smart than him. Her parents began abusing her even more, until Tsuki ran away to Hope's Peak.

I think you should change that part a bit.

Instead of Tsuki running away, I think one the recruits should instantly take her to the school, as they learn that her home life is toxic and they want her to be in a better environment.

Additional Information: Tsuki never tells anyone about her backstory. When questioned, she changes the subject.

Based on what I've read, I can say this.

This character is interesting, I can't say that she's a bad character.

If anything, I like that there's a character who's a princess who has a background opposite to that of Sonia's.

She's pretty neat, I won't lie.