Halloween

A/N: I know that it says in the song that the unidentified "band" does the solo, but for the sake of my sanity (because I'd have to give them that unidentified "band" and I'm too lazy to either make new characters or make characters learn the song in the book) it's just Max.

•Amethyst•

It had been about a month since Max's boxing match and I was ready for Halloween to come. I had been searching the internet for cute costumes to wear when I stumbled upon a Sully from "Monsters Inc." onesie. My brain just started creating ideas until I came up with the best one: a couple costume. And since the real costume that Max and I wanted to wear was a little too inappropriate for school, we were going to wear the cute costumes to school and then wear our other ones to a small Halloween get together. We were also going to post cute pictures and really go all out.

Now that I've tortured you enough with anticipation to know what we wore (unless I didn't build it up enough), I'll tell you. I was wearing a Sully onesie while Max was wearing a Mike Wazowski onesie. He looked miserable at first when he put it on, but I gave him a big kiss and he instantly started liking it.

I made him come to my house about an hour before school since my mom took like thirty minutes just to take pictures. As soon as we walked downstairs, my mother cooed and clapped her hands.

"My little baby is following in her mama's footsteps!" She cheered as she pulled out her phone to take pictures.

"What do you mean, mama?" I wondered.

She smirked. "Do you really think your introverted father went to parties on his own accord? Hell no. I made him go."

"I heard that!" My dad yelled from the kitchen.

Max chuckled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "How did you get Mr. Stone to go to parties?"

"How did Amethyst get you to wear that costume?" She countered.

Max blushed a bit and pulled down the hood of his onesie so you couldn't see his face. I laughed at his embarrassment and wrapped my arms around his waist. As this was happening there was a flash which caused both of us to look at my mom. She smiled brightly and waved her phone in the air.

"For the grandkids," she explained.

I laughed again. "Whatever you say mama."

"Yeah, Mrs. Stone. Whatever you say," Max said with a slightly high-pitcher voice. He was embarrassed, I could tell.

"Così carino," I said with a chuckle. (So cute) (Italian)

"Cállate," Max grumbled. (Shut up) (Spanish)

~<~<~<

"Get on his shoulders!" Samantha ordered as she held up her camera.

Max bent down onto his knees while Xander picked me up and placed me on his shoulders. Max was still too tall for me on his knees, but he couldn't go any lower if he wanted to get back up with me on safely on his shoulders. Once I was on him, Xander walked away and stood next to Samantha who was getting ready to take the picture.

We were currently on the bleachers out by the field twenty minutes before school started. We wanted to have enough time to take a a few photos for Max, Samantha, Xander, and I's Instagram. Samantha and Xander were Barbie and Ken, even though Xander was a brunette. He just temporarily colored it to look blonde, and it honestly looked pretty good.

Anyway, once Max had stood up with me on his shoulders, I pulled down my hood to cover my eyes and held up my hands to make claws to the camera while snarling. Max just smirked with his hood on, looking absolutely adorable in his onesie. Samantha took a few pictures of us in the pose before telling us to take pictures of her and Xander. As Xander was helping me get down from Max's shoulders, West, Audrey, Kyle, Oscar, Kace, and Axel waved at us.