Sequel?

Hello!

So that was some journey, wasn't it? I can't believe this book even got one view, but over 10k????? What?! (lLate edit: 23k?? Guys you blow my mind every day, I'll tell you that.) I say over 10k because by the time I post this, the number will have gone up (because I pre-write chapters). I'm just glad that so many people have liked it. I've gotten such nice comments and feedback. Overall, this has been a great experience.

So Maximus and Amethyst's story has ended, but maybe another can begin? I was wondering if I should create a sequel to this book, make a new story, or whatever. I have a few ideas and all that so yeah.

By the way, the fact that some of you guys think that I deserve way more reads than I do I baffling to me! I'm... believe it or not, twelve years old (I may or may not be thirteen when I post this because, again, PRE-WRITE) (Late edit: my birthday is on August 20 so I had some time) and I'm not very confident in myself when it comes to my talents, I guess. I used to be but then this thing called puberty happened and my self-esteem became cat poop (I don't curse in real life so I won't curse in this whatever this is).

You guys don't really care about really anything I just said but I'm still going to keep writing... lol. I have an Instagram if you guys want to see what I do. I'm a dancer so I love making dance videos and other things. I also have a YouTube channel that could use a lot more subscribers if I ever want to one day be known outside of my friend group.

Anywho, back to the sequel. I already have the names of characters and 🚨 SPOILER ALERT🚨 it's about shortie and knight's kids. It will be based around Carnelian and her twin Jasper. They will be little kids (like five) so it will kind of be weird since it won't be as mature as this book was, but it will still be good (I'm hoping).

But I could do a completely different book about a guy named Logan and his crush Blythe. I don't know too much about that one yet, but I like how my brain is coming up with stuff. OR I could do another book about a girl named Paige and a boy named Ryker (at least I think I want his name to be that) and I've had this idea almost as long as I've been writing this book. In fact, I had to choose whether or not I wanted to do this story or Paige and Ryker. So yeah, that idea has been marinating.

Now that my word throw up is over, I would just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. All of the people who commented, voted, or even read my book now have a special place in my heart. Even if you hated my book (which I'm sure a few of you did) I'm glad you read it anyway. I'm sorry if it was cringey, I'm sorry if the end wasn't good enough, I'm sorry if it was too short. But I liked how it all went. I liked how good it was. And, now, I'd like to say goodbye to this book. Maybe we'll have a sequel? Maybe we won't. Either way, I love you Shortie and Knight, and now I'm going to say goodbye.

Goodbye! 😘