Chapter 2

Eros POV

After our first encounter, Doctor Nathan seems to always visit my hospital room everyday. And its been two weeks now after our first encounter. I know that doctors visits their patients often, but I just feel weird everytime he visits me. Weird because he keeps bringing me red roses and gifts that my whole room was filled with it. And everytime he visits for the past two weeks, he just ask like how normal doctor ask their patients and after that, he sat on a chair with his eyes staring at me for thirty minutes and then after the thirty minutes at staring at me, he would touch my face gently, and after that he just run off my room hurriedly and smiling like he had just won the lottery.

It was also weird to say that for the past two weeks, aside from the doctor I have never again have an encounter with other males and I only have an encounter with my nurse who was change into a woman. And that woman was weird, everytime she check if I am well she never once made eye contact with me and when she needs to touch me to do her check-up, she makes sure to do it immediately like she was burned from the contact of my skin.

I don't really know if it was just really me feeling weird and all or it was just my imagination, but maybe it was really normal? Maybe it was because I'm stuck in this bed for days and not going outside made me think this weird stuff.

And the next couple of days, I have come to a conclusion that it was really just my imagination, or so what I thought. (A/n. But not really, you will come to understand in the future chapters)

-----------------♡---------
For the past couple of days, I tried talking and asking questions to Doctor Nathan. Questions that is not related to my hospitalization or medical stuff but random things. And Doctor Nathan answered them happily. Too happy I guess but maybe it was because he was just shy to talk to me and was delighted that I initiated a conversation with him?

So doctor what is your full name?

My name is Nathan Zeus Krosse. He answered with a big smile and stared intently at my face with expectations? What does he want?

Uhm, how old are you doctor?

I'm 23 years young and single~. He said clearly and seductively, his husky voice deeply penetrated my ear.

Ah, really? Wait... what? I ask confuse, I clearly just ask his age and why did he include his status and even said it so seductively.

Eros, I want to ask you, he said as he keep getting closer to me, would you...

Knock. Knock. Knock. Someone's knocking the door and said from outside, excuse me Doctor Nathan but someone is outside looking for Eros. She said she's Eros aunt.

Doctor Nathan stop in his tracks which is only around ten inches away from me, look at the door and said, Okay I will be there to personally have a talk with her. He replied with an unsatisfied voice. He once again look at me and said in an oddly sweet voice. Let's finish this conversation next time, Eros~. And left the room. Leaving me confuse and asking myself, what did just happen?