Chapter 3

Eros's POV:

Vsjskdhskssj

I was preoccupied with my thoughts when someone keep snapping her fingers infront of me at the same time calling my name.

Eros? Are you okay.

Ah, no. I mean I'm fine. Can you please repeat what you told me again?

Hi Eros, I'm your aunt. You can call me Aunt Perse and I'm here to bring you home.

Home?

Yes Eros. Home. I'm bringing you home with me.

But I heard Doctor Nathan that I'm still not authorized to go home.

That's what he said, and we are going home is my order. You are already healed up, you don't need to waste time and money sitting here in the hospital. Do you not want to go out here? You know, see what is outside this four walls hospital room. I mean you lost your memories right? It will be helpful if you go out of there and see new things to help you remember. She said gently like coaxing a child to sleep.

Hmmm. I replied while lost in thoughts on what to do.

Let's discharge you now okay? I'm going to pay your hospitals bills now.

Hmmm. I replied while still lost in my thoughts.

Okay, wait here and prepare to go out the moment I go back here. She said as she approached the door and went out the room.

An hour later

Eros, sorry for it took a long time for me to get back, I have an argument with your doctor back there but it's okay now. You can now go home with me.

Okay. But is it really alright for me to go out of the hospital now? I told her with an unsure tone.

Yes Eros, so let's go out now, okay?

Okay. I said as I went towards the door following behind her.

The moment I went out of my room. Someone pulled my arm and dragged me to a corner.

Who umm umm. As I was about to shout the remaining words that's going out of my mouth, my mouth was covered by a palm.

Shh, Eros it's me Nathan.

Doctor Nathan? What are you doing?

Eros. He called my name and hugged me tightly like I would disappear the moment he loosened his arms.

Doctor its hard to breathe. You are hugging me too hard. I told him as I tried pushing him away from me to no avail not really helpful for he did not even budge.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just too sad to see you leave my side. But don't get me wrong, I am happy that you are okay now, but still I had been with you for a while and I... sigh. Just call me okay? So that I will be assured that you're okay. This is my card with my private number. Call me okay?

I did not really catch up to what he meant with his words but I extended my hand and accepted his card while nodding slowly.

That's great Eros. He said as he kissed and nibble my lips for seconds and ran away. I was too dumbfounded with his kiss that my mind went blank for moment. Why did he kissed me? and what's more why did he kissed me in my lips? I was about to ran and and follow him to ask him about it but my aunt appear in front of me.

Eros, here you are. Why are you here and did not follow me?

Uhmm, I was...

Never mind, come now Eros. It will be going dark two hours from now so we really need to get going now. She told me as he grab my left arm and drag me towards the hospital's exit and towards her car.

____________________♡_______

Inserted short POV

Doctor Nathan's POV:

Patience Nathan. Patience. Be patient or you will scare him away. I said to myself

But his lips is really so sweet, I need more. This thought passing through again.

But his still not ready. Be a little more patient and he will ripen and be more sweeter when eaten. I said to myself as a smile slowly creeping in my face. Yes, just wait a little more and I can eventually savor those sweet plump lips and his entire body. Just wait a little longer.