Chapter 18

Authors pov

All of the members were sitting beside the bed, watching their maknae suffer.

suddenly. When they were all in their own thoughts. Jungkook opened his eyes.

He looked around. Wondering where he was. The bright light not helping one bit.

"Why....?"

He heard someone say. His voice was honey-like, light, sweet. He smiled a bit before it faded.

"No reason." Jungkook replied dumbly. seemed confused he looked beside him. Seeing six boys.

"AAAH?!" they screeched.

Jungkook looked at them even more confused.

They all went in for a hug. Jungkook accepted the hug as the smol, fluffy, baby bean he was.

"Uhm.." he started.

The boys ended the hug and looked at him with tearful eyes.

"Who are you guys? And where am I?" He asked.

The boys looked at him, shocked.

It felt as if their hearts had been struck by lightning. A wave of sadness hit them hard.

They stared at the confused, uncomfortable boy.

"Y-you don't r-remember us?" Namjoon asked.

"A-am I supposed to?" Jungkook said, unsure.

They all suddenly felt their world crashing down.

Salty tears slowly made its way down their cheeks and onto the ground.

Yoongi's body fell limp. His eyes became dead, mute, void of any emotion. He smiled slightly.

He chuckled nervously. Hoping that it was all just a sick joke. "Y-you're joking, right?" He asked, quietly.

"RIGHT!?" He shouted. Jungkook flinched.

Why was this, a little older, handsome man that he had never met in his life, shouting at him?

Jungkook then looked at the other unfamiliar faces.

"I-uhm.... I'm Jungkook!! Nice to meet you guys!" He said and forced out his hand under the blanket, revealing his visible scars.

Jungkook stares at them. "Huh?" He asked. He looked up at the boys.

He took off the blanket muttering the word 'no' repeatedly under his breath.

He flung the blanket on the floor. He looked at his thighs, revealing more scars. Handmade scars.

"W-why am I scarred??" He choked.

"D-did I do that?? I don't remember!" He said.

He started hyperventilating. "W-Why do I have those?" He asked again.

"I don't like them." He cried.

He didn't want to remember his life as bad. Was his life not good? Was he bullied? Abused?

"Why am I doing bad stuff?" He asked. Tears slipping as he stared at the broken, sobbing boys with his big, innocent, doe eyes.

Jin immediately took action and hugged the sobbing boy. A warm chest of familiarity hit Jungkook.

Out of instinct Jungkook held the man and cried in his warm embrace.

"Get them o-off!" He wailed. "They're ugly!!" He added crying even more.