Chapter 2

Hoorain opened her eyes as soon as sunlight reached her face. She checked the time on her mobile, only five minutes were remaining for her alarm clock to ring. She tied her hair into a lose ponytail, and washed her face. She wore a simple sky blue shalwar kameez.

She was too beautiful to handle. She had those gorgeous big, hazel eyes, the ones filled with dreams. Her hair were dark brown and she had red chubby cheeks. Her mother belonged to a Kashmiri family, that's why Hoorain was as beautiful as her mother was.

She made her breakfast, and Zaynah and her mother wished her luck.

She reached the office where Farooq, Zavyaar's manager greeted her and explained her the tasks and job she has to perform from now onwards.
Her work was easy. She had to arrange meetings for Zavyar and check all his projects, and brief him about them. Whereas she was getting a great pay for this job, no one would have rejected such an offer.

Hoorain was hardworking. She tried to give her best always. But what she didn't knew was that Mr.Zavyaar was extra ordinary problematic and troublesome. He used to had problems in even minor things.
Before Hoorain, 3 others left the job or were fired because of Zavyaar's attitude. No one could withstand him for a longer time period. But in reality, no one understood him, and his personality, nobody tried to see the good in him. Maybe Hoorain was different...

And now was the time when she went to meet him and to handover him an important file.

"Assalamualaikum Mr.Zavyaar"
said Hoorain.
Her voice was light and beautiful.

And there he was sitting on his chair, in his pant suit, working on his laptop.
When he heard her voice, he actually found it different and attractive. And then he gazed directly into her eyes. He was fierce. And his look was dangerous. He had so many words behind those eyes, that it was difficult to understand him. Hoorain was just lost in the moment when Zavyaar's sharp voice brought her back to the world.

"You better call me boss. Not everyone is allowed to take my name."

And right in this moment, after hearing his reply, Hoor knew that what people told was right. Zavyaar was problematic and arrogant. But she found it okay, because that's the concept of the boss she always had. She always imagined that a boss was supposed to be like this, and she was quit ready for facing this.

"Boss! Here is your file. If there is some other task for me, you can inform me, otherwise I'll leave, it's time to go I guess. "

And that's it. This was another mistake Hoor did. Little did she know that Zavyaar hated details and he had some strict rules.

"Miss whosoever you are, listen me carefully for I don't repeat things.
Number one, you talk briefly.
Number two, you come here on exact time and leave office on time. Not a single minute late or earlier. And lastly, you need to be extra careful about my stuff."
He took a short gap. And Hoorain just shaked her head giving a gesture of a yes, that she understood what he said.

"Good! You may leave now. "
And he got busy again in his laptop ignoring the fact that Hoor was still standing there.

She took a deep breathe when she came out from his room. Then she packed her stuff and left for home.

At home everything was normal as it used to be. All her family members except Shaista asked her about her first day at work, and she told them in a summarised way that it was good. At night, she summed up the kitchen work and then went to sleep.