Ch. 20 - Smokie

Amore ***

-----------

Hi chicas!

Please hit vote and do me a favor by dropping me your most inspiring comments.

Happy reading everyone!

-Checapps 💕

----------

Amore.

I was busy mumbling to myself when the hideous shadow appeared.

I swear its sudden appearance almost gave me a heart attack at how horrible he looks with all the puffy smoke effects. Damn it.

"You fucker! You almost scare the living shit out of me!" I hissed at it.

It growls.
"I won't apologize as you did the same thing to me too as I caught you mumbling to yourself. I hope you are still sane, My Lord."

What the fuck?

I glare daggers at him.
"Fuck you! Of course I am."

It nodded.
"Very well, I'm here to inform you that the master will see you. Prepare yourself as we are about to present----

I arched a brow at it.
"Master? Fuck you and your boss. Leave me the fuck alone. I am meeting no dark entity and that is final. I have problems on my own. Don't include yours to my baggage. I have pretty much on my load already."

It chuckled darkly.
"That mouth will do wonders in the underworld, my Lord."

"Do wonders huh?" I laughed.
"Like lick satan's ass? Or does he have a wife? Cause' I'll do them both. Make them scream my name and beg for more."

It shook its head. "You are a little handful, my lord."

I nodded with a grin.
"Yeah. I am indeed. If you catch my drift."
I wiggled my brows upside down.

"I hope your drift isn't as vile as your soul."

"Oh, this is as dark as your balls and that is if you have one!" I guffawed at him.

It shook its head while placing a weird looking hand on its temple.
"Can we be serious for a minute?"

I cleared my throat.
"Fine. Why do we have to see your motherfucking boss?"

"Master will have a word with you."

"I don't even know your Master, Smokie."

"The master knows you..."

My eyes widen.
"What the fuck? How did that happen?!"

"I didn't ask, my Lord. Let me get this straight, the Master is the devil's successor. She wants to see you."

I blinked.
"Huh? she? So that master of yours isn't the head master of all these shits?"

"She is in this realm."

My brows furrowed.
"Realm?"

It nodded.
"Yeah, in the mortal's realm."

I crossed my arms around my chest as I nod at Smokie.
"I get it. Can't you just give me a name first? I just can't go on seeing this whore without knowing who the fuck she is. Plus it creeps me that she happens to know me."

It shook its head.
"I am forbidden to speak nor to even ask the name of the master, nor anyone for this matter. I am below them, so I don't get the right to ask their names."

"Well, that's stupid. How would you call some bimbo as your boss without having a background check first? You know, details and stuffs. You call them master without checking what makes them superior to you. Stupid..."