Ch. 32 - Indescribable

Ciara ****

--------

Hi chicas!

Please hit vote and do me a favor by dropping me your most inspiring comments.

Happy reading everyone!

-Checapps 💕

----------

Ciara.

I barely close an eye for rest last night as the remnants of his abuses haunts me to sleep. I fear to put my guards on low because he might come out of nowhere and abuse me again.

Tears have been my only companion.

Every inch of me hurts as the angry welts on my back burns. He whipped me for more than I could remenber.

I have bruises all over me.
Andromeda's spell made sure that I won't heal quickly.

My mouth still hurts at the oral sex feast that possessed fucker insisted.

I wiped my tears.

The oral sex took hours. The asshole is insatiable. If it weren't for the fact that Andromeda summoned him, we might be still on that filthy session.

"How are you??"

I gasped as the creature lurks in front of me.

"Please, stay away... Give me back to my mate..." I begged.

"I feel sorry for you. My Lord is probably looking for you. He is hurting..."

"Please, save me. If you care for my mate, return me to him."

"Not possible. Your absence won't go unnoticed to the Mistress."

"Why am I to be sacrificed? Can't you just choose someone else??" I broke into a sob.

"We cannot. She wants your mate to join her and only your presence can make him. She has plans, she deems destruction beyond repair. As the demon walks in this realm, he will be unstoppable."

I shook my head in fear.
"We need to stop her..."

"Have you figured out the prophecy?"

I gasped. Fuck! What the hell was the prophecy??
"I forgot the lines... it was something to do about the sun and the moon and there's a soldier and there are choices... Shit! What was the lines exactly??" I whispered the last phrase more to myself.

"You shouldn't have forgotten something as important as that..."

"I know... I was just facing a situation which... nevermind, how did you know that there's a prophecy??"

"Earth dwellers are inferior to us when it comes to knowledge, power and so on. We do not need to beg for informations, we'll know."

"H-How was that possible?"

"There is a world called the afterlife and the unknown. The afterlife is where souls go but the unknown is where possibility is at its higher position. In that world, impossibility do not exist."

"You mean hell?" My mouth hurts even if I was just speaking. I tried not to wince as I am curious about him and his world.

"It's safe to say underworld..."

"You say there isn't impossibility there?"

"Yes..."

"Angels don't dwell there."

"There are thousands of fallen angels lurking there. Fallen or not, they are still angels."

I gasped in understanding. "Is everything about the bible real?"