Chapter 3

Chapter 3

If you want to make up to a woman,

Do it sincerely

The next day, the room was filled with the smell of eggs and bacon. Hayoung opened her eyes then rolled her body to the other side of the bed.

She felt that Sehun wasn't there then looked around for him but no sight. She still remembered that Sehun hugged her to sleep yesterday but didn't say anything. She stood up slowly then headed to the direction of the smell.

She started giggling when she saw Sehun in a cute apron. It was rare to see this side of him and hayoung could admit that it was his first time cooking for her. He turned and saw hayoung leaning against the doorway and was smiling like an idiot.

He walked towards her with the frying pan filled with bacon slices then kissed hayoungs lips passionately which this time hayoung broke it off. It was the first time in two years that Sehun have done that since after the wedding.

Hayoung quickly pulled it off then questioned him" what went into you"? He just answered. " can't I kiss my wife?" and then smirked.

But in fact, Sehun was doing that because he felt guilt wash over him since for the last two years, it was hayoung who have been showing her love and not Sehun.

He wanted to make it up to her so that when they separate, they will both have good memories. Hayoung and Sehun agreed to divorce after their parents are stable with each other in their business. Sehun said that their marriage would probably last for four years then they would leave each other to find their love ones. Hayoung just shrugged then walked to the bathroom to get ready.

When she walked out, the table was ready and she sat there eating when Sehun offered to feed hayoung. She just opened her mouth slowly then took it between and chewed slowly. Hayoung helped in clearing the table while Sehun went to change.

When he walked out, he asked which tie matched him and all. Hayoung chose a blue one with strips then helped him tie it around his neck. While doing so, their faces were close to each other that sehun for the first time paid extra and precise attention to hayoung's face.

He never knew how pretty hayoung was. Or did he fail to notice all the good points of hayoung? Guilt washed over him again this time. He trailed and looked from her forehead to her neck and pecked her cheek. " did anyone tell you that you are beautiful?" Without receiving any comments, he then walked out of the door. Hayoung smiled and asked herself " is my life starting to change?" She pinched herself. " if this is a dream, please, don't make it end" she said it slowly but she didn't know that it would end shortly. ..

Please

support

Comment

Like

Share