Chapter 14

He pressed her lips against hayoungs then removed it.

His eyes were focused and seemed like to penetrate through.

" did you come to the conference room that day to find me?"

Hayoung gulped then looked at him again.

"Why?" " it's over. The dinner doesn't matter to me now"

anger was boiling to hayoungs body.

" it does, the receptionist told me that you came looking for me at the restaurant. Did you see anything?"

Hayoung boiled with anger

" is there anything that I can't see?" Sehun moved hayoung to the sofa, then asked her to answer him honestly.

" tell me the truth"

Part of her told herself to stay strong. She pursed her lip, then a tear rolled down, trickling then she started to collapse crying so hard.

" yes! I went to find you, I saw you and hyerin together and your guys really enjoyed without me huh?"

Sehun quickly interrupted

" no, hayoung ah, listen to me. Please"

Hayoung without hesitating pushed sehun away, telling him off at the same time.

"Just leave me alone. I knew that this was going to happen when we are here in jeju. I saw you hugging her. It was passionate nah? Did you enjoy it?"

Sehun: stop being sarcastic hayoung ah

Hayoung: shut up! I even heard you say that you didn't like me right? Yea, go your way! Leave me alone. All these years, I was nothing to you and even after two years, I am still nothing, you ungrateful oh Sehun. !

Sehun: sorry hayoung ah, listen to my explanation.

"explaining is covering up" haven't you heard of this wise saying?"

Sehun grabbed tightly onto hayoung, hugged her tight but hayoung kept on fighting back and screaming at the same time.

" release me, get away from me, I don't need you to pity me"

Sehun: trust me, I really like you.

Hayoung: like? Not love?

Sehun: I will show you my love now.

Out of the blue, Sehun pushed hayoung down on the sofa then kissed her putting both of his strong palms on hayoungs shoulder to stop hayoung from escaping or releasing from his grip.

Hayoung kept fighting back, trying to move her face away from sehun's mouth but Sehun was much stronger.

It soon turned into a heated session. Sehun kissed hayoung more hard than ever.

Hayoung felt dirty as she was wet from the water.

Sehun then quickly moved his mouth and nibbled onto her jawline, then chest, then quickly unbuttoned the first four buttons.

Now, hayoung laced bra could be seen, he took his hands to the back and touched for her bra then unclasped it, taking off her top at the same time.

Then slowly moved his hands to take his shirt off so both their top part was now bare.

He touched every inch of her body, playing with it busily.

Hayoung then felt that Sehun must have been sincere this time, so she returned it with tears flowing down. She hugged him tightly leaving scratch marks on his back, then both of them kissed passionately.

After a while, Sehun dropped down on hayoung and buried his face, near her cleavage while hayoung observed the ceiling.

Hayoung always believed that if Sehun could do this to her, then he must be sorry.

Sehun looked up then said " will you forgive me?" hayoung just felt alittle confused so she just nodded.

Sehun picked himself then headed for the bathroom. He looked back then said

" hayoung ah, it's my first time to just see your top part" " I do not want to take your virginity. It's not for me"

hayoung now felt confused again but she didn't say anything because she enjoyed it somehow.……

Hello guys!

Here is an update for all of you.

Today, 16th Korea China music festival will be broadcasted. Yay! There will be exopink moments, i hope.

"hawk eyes ready and be on stand by to see their moments?"

This chapter may contain alittle smut but not that extreme. Sorry about that because i am a christian and i wouldnt go to that extreme and will stay where my boundary is.

Sorry if i didnt use the correct terms and all

Please continue to

Vote

Like

Comment

Support

And love my story

Please do check out my new story on kaieun.

Show lots and lots of love :) :)