Jock!CupheadxNerd!Depressed!Reader

Little A/n: Some requests may be joint to make things easier for me so this is a little heads up for everyone. This one shot is a joint one so please do enjoy

Requested by: 

Midnightr0uge

17LucyHeartfilia17

No ones pov

A poor...well nerd as you people would call them, was crying their eyes out to their jock/nerd friends; Bendy and Boris. Mugman was making his way there quickly. After finding out what his good for nothing older brother did to them. They couldn't talk for a while but only sobbing their heart out as they found out what he did. Mugman bursted through the door almost breaking it off its hinges. "(Y/n)!" This scared the living daylights out of the poor toons, "Mugs!" "Mugman! What the hell?!" Mugman rubbed his neck sheepishly and went straight to (Y/n) giving them a big hug. "We need to get Cups back for what he did." Bendy was about to speak but after seeing the determination in Mugs' eyes. Bendy said nothing but agreed. Seeing his brother and friend is set on getting Cups, he too agreed. Something ignited within you. A spark of hope and determination.

Their eyes had a light of fire within, the fire to fight back. "Ok. What should we do then?" This was the first thing they had said in a while from the mist of crying. All three boys had a thought until Boris spoke, "Don't we have a music project to show the whole school?" "But do any of us know what to sing and our partners/group got picked haven't they?" Mugs questioned as Bendy was looking at (Y/n) as he could see the gears turning. "No. I have an idea to make it work. But we need to set the trap first." The three nodded already liking the thought of being a predator.

Timeskip

Your pov

With every investigation done. Everything was set in place. All the now ex's he went cheating on the backside are in their rightful place. Bendy, Boris, Mickey and Mugs are behind the set. Felix and Oswald is in place. The trap is in motion.

His nightmare just begun.

No ones pov

Our suppose to be 'couple' walked out on stage all joyful. But boy does he not know what's gonna happen. "Hey everyone!" They both yelled in unison yet only one mic work even though they both have headsets on. "My mic doesn't work." Cuphead looked confused to why his mic doesn't work and there's already a lot of people watching them. "Bummer." (Y/n) just gave him a smile giving no sh*t at all and turned around. "Ok this song is for the people who specially know my friend Cuphead. Let's go guys." This confused our player more as his only thought it's between them two. "Wait...guys?" On cue the curtains rises revealing Bendy on the guitar, Boris on bass, Mickey on the keyboard and Mugman on the drums. "Err...what song is this?" Cups was looking at them for answers but only got this in return, "Just listen I think you'll hate it." Giving him a pat on the arm, smirking. Bendy starts the music off beginning Cups' hell.

You

You had it all

The day you told me

Told me you want me

I had it all,

But let you fool me

Fool me completely,

Yeah I was so stupid,

To give you all my attention,