I'm Here

!WARNING SUICIDEL ACTIONS!

Characters in this one shot: Karkat Vantas, Dave Strider, Kankri Vantas, Cronus Ampora, and John Egbert

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Karkat woke up to his alarm clock that he hated. He took a shower then got dressed. He was in a rush, since it was his first day of going to human school, which starts earlier then the one back on his planet. "Karkat come on. We're going to be late",Kankri yelled. "I KNOW ASSHOLE, I'M COMING", Karkat said running down the stairs. They finally were at Karkat's bus stop. Kankri waved goodbye and ran to his boyfriend Cronus, who was also late. Kankri went to a different school, which was farther away from where Karkat's school was. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Karkat was waiting at the bus stop, all of his "friends" were there. There was this one kid who Karkat never talked to, since every time he tried to say hello. The guy would run off hiding is face. Karkat went over to John, who was talking to the guy. "HEY EGBERT", Karkat said, not trying to make eye contact with the guy in sunglasses. "Hello Karkat, oh hey, have you met Dave here" John said pointing to the guy. "NO BECAUSE EVERY TIME I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM HE WOULD RUN AWAY", Karkat told John. Dave started hiding is face, he was already blushing. "HELLO DOUCHE" Karkat said waving his hand in front of the guy. Dave looked up. "H-hello m-my name i-is D-dave S-strider, nice t-t-to meet y-you", Dave stuttered. "I'M KA-""Karkat Vantas, I know....John told me about you...." Dave interrupts. John laughs,"God get a room love birds" . Dave was a tomato, he covered his face and ran to the other side of the stop where, two more trolls where. Gamzee Makara and Tavros Nitram. They were sitting together....as a couple would.....because they were a couple. Dave sat down. Dave liked Karkat even tho he barley knew him. He hid himself a little form the others and, started cutting his wrist. He did it two times before the bus a peered. Dave had depression, with that he doesn't take being made fun of or his feelings being messed with very great. It was worse that, John makes fun of him for liking Karkat. Dave sat in the back. Karkat quietly made is way to the back where Dave was and sat next him. "HEY, ASSHOLE WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY", Karkat quietly asked. "Can we talk later", Dave mumbled, twisting his fingers. Karkat nodded.

---------------------------------------------AFTER SCHOOL-------------------------------------------------------

"HEY DAVE, WANNA COME TO MY PLACE TO TALK TONIGHT", Karkat asked. Dave nodded. Karkat grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his house. Karkat didn't know his brother was home tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karkat  opened the door to close right after words. "Is something wrong?", Dave asked. "T-THEY WERE".....Karkat opens the door. "HEY, KANKRI I'M TELLING MOM", Karkat yelled."Noooo, Karkat please", Kankri cried. "THEN GO TO YOUR ROOM AND FUCK CRONUS". Karkat closed the door and turned around to a blushing Dave. "UMM, WE CAN GO TO THE BACK AND CLIMB THREW THE WINDOW", Karkat said. Dave nodded. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SORRY IT'S MESSY", Karkat said. "Its okay, Karkat",Dave was still blushing.  "WHY IS YOUR FACE RED?" "Oh, it's nothing" "WHY ARE YOU WEARING THOSE DUMB ASS GLASSES" "My eyes are not normal" "SOOOOO, CAN I SEE THEM" "ummm,ok".

Dave took off his glasses. Karkat was in love. He knew it. Karkat leaned closer to Dave. Karkat kissed Dave's lips, to his surprise, Dave kissed back. Dave deepened the kiss. Karkat moved his tongue into Dave's mouth, Dave did the same. Karkat made hickeys on Dave's neck. Hearing soft little moans from Dave. Karkat blushed. Dave was asleep. Karkat giggled and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karkat woke up, Dave next to him. Karkat saw the hickeys. He blushed. He then saw Dave's wrist and started crying. Karkat was scared. Karkat woke Dave up. "what the hell dude", Dave yawned. "Y-YOUR W-WRIST", Karkat cried. Dave frozed. "Shit....... Karkat I, i'm sorry",Dave said. "I'M HERE DAVE IT'S OK", Karkat cried. Dave kissed him. Karkat was surprised but kissed back automatically. "NO ONE CAN HURT YOU NOW", Karkat pulled away. "It's just.......I was scared......that you wouldn't like me back.......and you would make fun of me", Dave cried. "WELL I LOVE YOU ASSHOLE, AND I WOULD NEVER MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR BEING GAY, YOUR ADORABLE,  YOUR MOANS ARE CUTE,WHO THE FUCK WOULDN'T LOVE YOU",Karkat yelled hugging him kissing his neck. Dave was balling, tears all over Karkat's back. Dave kissed him. Karkat kissed back. "Let's go to school", Dave said. Karkat nodded. "SO WHAT NOW ASSHOLE", Karkat said. "Let's be a better couple then Rose and Kanaya", Dave giggled. "YES", Karkat said and kissed him. Dave kissed back.

The end

//I also take request, just comment or message me a suggestion.

Also, don't get mad if I don't post much, School is about to start again but i'll try as much as I can.

====>

DaveKat Oneshots (Dave Strider x Karkat Vantas)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें