FUCK YOU (Smut/horny Karkat)

CHARACTERS: KARKAT VANTAS & DAVE STRIDER !MATURE CHAPTER!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                  Karkat excused himself from class and went to the bathroom.  Karkat had a crush on his friend/classmate Dave Strider. Karkat has also been horny lately,  everyday he would masturbate in the bathroom. Quietly moaning Dave's name.  That day Karkat was very . Karkat stuck one of his fingers threw is asshole. Then he put another one in. "AHgh DAVE", Karkat moaned. Karkat covered his mouth. Karkat went in and out with his fingers, moaning into his hand. He started thrusting his 2 fingers in and out fastly. Karkat then started jacking off.  He moaned once again and came onto his self. He sighed. "Hey Karkat, ummmm, are you okay in there", Dave asked threw the stall door. Karkat froze, 'did he hear me' Karkat thought. "UHH, YEAH I'M FINE ASSHOLE", Karkat pulled his pants up and cleaned himself up. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT DAVE", Karkat asked. "Is something, wrong, are you having breathing problems or", Dave stopped speaking. Karkat opened the door to a full flushed Dave. "HELLO EARTH TO DOUCHE", Karkat said waving his hand in front of his face. "Oh, ummm, Karkat we need to talk", Dave said. "ABOUT WHAT?", Karkat said. He was scared."About this, I know what your doing every time you excuse yourself from class, you go to the bathroom and jerk off......I know because I hear you. I'll excuse myself after you and quietly come into the bathroom to hear you. I know it sounds weird, but it's the truth, just I don't know who you like, because I know your moaning someone's name, but I just can't find out who", Dave admitted, he also had flush on his face. Karkat was shocked. "DAVE I'M SORRY", Karkat hugged Dave. "Sorry for what, your a teenage boy, it's okay for you to act like that", Dave said hugging back. "NO IT'S NOT OK, BECAUSE I WAS DOING............I WAS DOING IT TO..........DAMMIT DAVE........I WAS DOING IT TO YOU, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU AND IV'E BEEN HORNY LATELY, I'M SORRY, YOU PROBABLY HATE ME", Karkat cried. Karkat was pulled closer to Dave's height. "Karkat I don't hate, because I love you too", Dave whispered into  Karkat's . Karkat blushed. Dave pulled Karkat's face closer to his, connecting their lips. Karkat kissed back. Dave pinned him to the wall, tracing his hand up his shirt. Dave released his lips from Karkat's. "Wanna skip class and head to my place Kitten", Dave said. Karkat nodded. They got their stuff and left to Dave's house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Soon has Dave opened the door he pinned Karkat to the wall. Karkat blushed but connected their lips. Dave kissed back. Karkat moaned into the kiss. He could feel is cock getting hard. Dave noticed this and stared rubbing himself on Karkat's area. Karkat released and moaned. Dave pulled Karkat's pants down, reveling his manhood. Karkat blushed. Dave grabbed his cock and put it inside his mouth, deep throating it . "AGH DAVE", Karkat moaned. Dave let go of his cock and took Karkat and his clothes off. Moving them to his bedroom. Dave topped Karkat. "So Kitten what do you want me to do first", Dave smirked. "J-JUST FUCK ME, FUCK ME UNTIL I PASS OUT", Karkat said pulling him into a passionate kiss. Dave kissed back. Karkat turned over. Karkat's hole was already big from masturbating, that Dave just started thrusting in and out of Karkat. Hearing cries , screams, and moans from Karkat , Dave smirked. "You okay Kitten", Dave said. "Agh- Yes I'M AGH- FINE", Karkat moaned. Dave started thrusting in and out faster and faster by the minute. "DAVE AGH-I'M AGH- REACHING MY CLIAGH-MAX", Karkat moaned. Dave was almost there too. He started going faster and faster. Dave grabbed Karkat's cock and started stroking it. The two males had hit their climaxes, Dave cumming inside of Karkat triggering Karkat to cum on the bed. "Agh", the two horny males moaned infusion.  Dave pulled out. Karkat was breathing heavily. Dave got up. "Wanna take a shower and wash off?", Dave asked. "HELL YEAH, STRIDER", Karkat cheered. They got into the shower and washed themselves off. Dave kissed Karkat's neck a couple of times making Karkat giggle. Karkat fell in love with an amazing person, and Dave did too.

The End

I also take request, just comment or message me a suggestion.Also, don't get mad if I don't post much, School is about to start again but i'll try as much as I can.