"Smut"Play~With~Me~"Smut"

(Karkat POV) 

    I close my locker,sliding partially on it. I see my crush, Dave Strider, walk by holding Jade Harley's hand. I wanted to cry. The love of my life wasn't single anymore and it's my fault. I helped him get a girl and I lost my chance. Next thing I know everyone is invited to a giant party....Hosted by non other then douche with sunglasses. "I'LL GO I GUESS", I say to my self quietly.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  I get to lunch and look for a place to sit but....I couldn't find one. I forgot about lunch. I went to the bathroom and cry,looking at a picture me and Dave had took. I cried and cried. "Karkat...hey dude you okay?", A voice had said outside the stall. "D-DAVE?", I asked. "Yes" "WHY AREN'T YOU WITH.....J-Jade", I started crying, balling my eyes. "We....we broke up...cause she found out something...", Dave had lowered his voice as he said that. I stopped, I was frozen. "WHaT DID SHE FIND OuT??", I asked choking on my tears. "That i'm gay, and I don't think girls are what I like", Dave said. "Y-YOuR........GaY......??", I said quietly.  "Yeah i know make fun of m-", Dave said, but was cut off by something. That something was me....connecting our lips. I pulled away quickly relizing what I have done and buried my face into the other males chest. "I'm sorry!!", I say. Dave threw me into the stall. He started playing with my nipples. They were getting harder."Awgh", i moaned. "Stay calm karkitty or we'll get caught", Dave said suductivly.
*BANG*
I woke up...just a dream...but... a wet one... "GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!", I screamed. Dave jumped and laughed. "Come on Karkles, let's go home", Dave smiled.I smiled back.

//HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA you guys thought HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH