kisses

©youngkswifeu

Jeongyeon's pov:

Weekends are our favorite.

We strategically plan out our dates during the week or sometimes we don't because we go back and forth from one apartment to the other.

We live across each other. Literally.

I think it's coincidence.

"Yah! Open up." I yelled at his front door.

"What's the point of knowing that passcode if you never use it."

I could hear him say as he turned the knob from the inside.

"Good morning." I stretched to kiss him. "I brought you coffee."

I brewed it myself, so I had every right to take pride in it.

"Thank you." He took the cup from my hand and closed the door behind me. "So where do we start."

"Let's do yours first." I responded and rose both eyebrows in unison.

"I don't know where to start from."

Right because this place is a whole ass mess.

I smiled. "Well.. how about putting your freaking trash in the bin."

"Woah language." He acted so hypocritical as if he never cursed or used the alternative word for it.

"First.." I grabbed his empty hand and took the cup from his other hand. "Follow me."

After dropping the cup on his center table, I pulled him to the bathroom.

"Where's your shaving cream?" I asked, opening the mini mirror closest. I took the tube and also asked for a razor.

"You wanna do it for me ?" He asked anxiously.

"Mhmm." I dispensed the product on my hand and gently applied it around his lips, especially his upper lip.

"Oh, you probably felt something when you kissed me."

Yes boy. You need to shave.

"No no." I smiled at my boyfriend's face, completely lying. "I've just really wanted to do this before."

"I thought I looked hot leaving it that way. Stubble is nice, right?"

You look hot in everything. I thought to myself as I stared at him. I cleared my throat to regain myself.

"um."

"Why?" He slid his hands around my waist and leaned in so that his face was right in front of mine. "You love seeing me with stubble right?"

"Move back or I'll cut you." I threatened when he was getting to me.

"Is my beauty getting to you ?" He teased.

Yessir.

"I would love to remind you that I have a razor in my hand." I acted as if I wasn't feeling any thing even though my heart was racing like shoot.

We've been dating for more than two years but my heart still flutters for him.

Sometimes.

Well... most of the time.

Anyway, I try not to let it show so he doesn't get too cocky.

"Move." I said more fiercely this time and he let go of my waist and stood up straight.

I carefully and successfully shaved my boyfriend's handsome face. I wiped the area with a wet towel, dried it and then moisturized  it with lotion.

"Thank you baby." He said and kissed my forehead.

"No problem," I said and exhaled. "Let's get to work."

We cleaned up his apartment and then cleaned mine afterwards.

"Ahhhh."

We both exhaled and plopped down on the sofa in my living room.

We're both exhausted.

"Pay me for shaving your crusty face." I turned my head to look at his face.

We were both slouching, with our heads on the top of the sofa.

He chuckled. "Pay for cleaning your nasty room."

"We both cleaned and it wasn't as bad as yours."

Our eyes locked at that moment and none of us budged.

I felt the urge to so I just leaned in for a kiss.

Our kisses are usually spontaneous and unexpected. Sometimes just looking at his face makes me want to kiss him for hours.

"You're beautiful." He said, pushing back my hair that kept sticking to my sweaty forehead.

"You're cute but you still have to pay."

"I'll massage your neck." He scooted over and turned my back to face him.

He gently pressed his thumb into my shoulder and upper neck. It felt so good.

"Ok I'm done." He placed his chin on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm all sweaty."

"Sweaty is hot."

"Ew no." I looked at him irritably.

My stomach growled in that instant and we both laughed.

"I'll make you something to eat." He got up and went to the kitchen. After a second or two he returned and bent over, leaning both hands on my thighs.

His face was right in front of me so I could only focus on him.

"I need a deposit before I make breakfast."

I held his face with both hands, squishing his cheeks, and slowly connected our lips.