The beginning

A/N: there's two separate parts to this so part one is when Isabella was born and part two is when she was 7. 😁😁

Part one
3rd POV
      Terry Ives fell to the ground. Her water broke. The twins are coming. Blood started to seep through her dress.

"Breathe. Breathe. Just breathe, alright? They're on their way okay? They're on their way." Becky says to her sister.
                   **skip to hospital**
"Stay awake" the nurse says while pushing Terry through the hospital on the a bed.
              **skip to hospital room**
As Terry goes in and out of consciousness. The nurses and doctors get her And themselves ready. They cut her stomach and start to get the twins out.

Once they get them out the head doctor, doctor Brenner notices that there's something different about one of the babies. So, he takes that baby, letting the other one stay.

               **in the recovery room**
"Hey there," Becky says to her sister after waking up. Terry looks around and sees a baby stand with a baby in it. On the stand says Isabella Ives. She looks around for Jane.

But she doesn't she her.

"Jane? Where's Jane?" Terry asked her sister. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Her sister says while crying. "No I saw her. She was crying" Terry says, refusing to believe one of her babies were dead.

"No, no, she wasn't breathing." Becky says. "I heard it! He was there." Terry says referring to Brenner. "Who was there?" Becky asked. "He took her!" Terry says while taking out the needle injection in her arm.

"Don't take that out. Terry!" Becky says trying to calm her down. Multiple nurses start to come in and calm her down. One nurse sedated her while Terry scream. Once Terry falls asleep, Isabella starts to cry. Becky goes to the baby, picks her up. "It's ok, everything will be fine." She says soothing the baby back to sleep.

              **skip to later at home**

"3 to the right, 4 to the left" Terry says while opening the safe, taking out her gun. Meanwhile, Becky was taking care of Isabella, Debating on giving her to the foster system or not.

        **skip to terry going to the lab**

Terry gets out of the car, following a group of women inside.

"Ma'am, can I see you badge?" The security guard up front says. Terry turns around pointing the gun at the man, "stay back, stay back!" She yells. The man tries to reach for his gun but Terry shoots him.
       **skip to terry trying to find Jane**

Terry walks quickly through the halls of the lab. While alarms were blasting through the speakers. She looks in every room, and couldn't find her. 

Then sees a door with a rainbow on it. She walks up to it and opens it and sees two toddlers. A dark skinned one with black hair and almost black eyes. The other one had pale skin with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Jane.

"Jane - no!" Terry says has she tries to get Jane but is pulled back by guards. "No! No!" She's my child! No!" She's screams while being dragged away, into a room. She is strapped down on to hospital bed while screaming.

She turns her head and sees doctor Brenner. Terry starts to sob. The other doctors put something on her head and in her mouth.

"4-50" Brenner tells the doctor next to him. The doctor turns the handle, electrocuting Terry. Making her paralyzed.

                          ~~~~~~
After being paralyzed Becky thought it was best to give Isabella up for adoption.

A/n: I know this chapter sucks and the next one will two because they're flashbacks. But keep reading! Lol.