The beginning part two

3rd POV
Part two
"Isabella Ives?" The caretaker of the orphanage said. Isabella looked up and saw two people. The caretaker and a short woman with brown hair and brown eyes.

Isabella stood up and walked over to them. She was 7 at the time and lived in an orphanage. She looked up at the two women. The brown haired woman smiled at her.

"Hi there," the brown haired girl said, bending down the little girl. "my name's Joyce." She said.

"Joyce is here take you to her house." The caretaker said. "So if your ready, we can go get your stuff." The caretaker says to the Isabella.

Isabella nods and goes to grab the rest of her stuff, which isn't much. Once she is done she goes to Joyce again.

Joyce gives her a motherly smile and says "Okay so we are gonna go outside and meet two very important people. Ones actually the same age as you!"

Isabella nods and takes Joyce's hand. Isabella says goodbye to the caretaker and is led outside to two boys sitting on a bench. One boy stands up right away.

"Hi my names Johnathan." He said. Johnathan looked about 11 years old at the time, with dirty blonde hair that was cut into bangs.

"H-hi" Isabella says nervously. Johnathan smiles at her then looks at the other boy that was looking at the ground, equally as nervous as Isabella. He was holding a dragon stuffed animal.

"This is Will. He's the same age as you, so maybe you guys can become friends." Johnathan said.
Isabella walks over to the boy and sits down next to him.

"Hi, I'm Isabella." She said. "I like your dragon. Look, I have a bear." She said while taking out her pale pink teddy bear. Isabella never knew where the teddy bear came from, but it's been with her since she was a baby.

Will smiles and looks up at her. "I'm Will."
Joyce looks between the two kids, glad that they're getting along. "Okay guys it's time to get in the car." The three kids nod and walk to the car.

Once they get seated and Joyce starts to drive, Will looks over to the girl. "Hey can I call you like, bell or bells instead of Isabella?" He asked.

Isabella looked at him. No one has ever given her a nickname before, none that she can remember at least.

"Sure" She said, smiling.