•Fifteen•

•BEXLEY•

I was laying on top of Caleb's chest as he played with my hair.

"What are you thinking about beautiful?" He broke me out of my thoughts by running a finger over my cheek and lips.

"What your mother said.. your gonna be a great boyfriend and someday husband. But the thought of you with someone else just makes me sad that I won't be that girl that your treating like a princess and calling yours. I won't be that girl that you protect because other boys are staring at her or the girl you get to kiss before you go to bed every night. I won't be that girl that can introduce you as my boyfriend and i won't be that girl you tell all your friends your in love with. Why? Because I'm gonna be your step sister. You can't date your sister.. that's just wrong.." a few tears had fallen from my cheeks during my speech which Caleb wiped away with his thumbs.

He brought our lips together, kissing me gently.

"I want you to be those thing Bex.  And I don't have to tell my friends that your the girl that i love. As long as you know. As long as you know that you are my one and only that's all I really need right now."

"But im not your one and only... Your gonna find another girl. One that won't be your step sister.. and you'll fall in love with her. All I will ever be is your step sister. That's how it should be.." I said standing up and walking to the door. 

"What are you doing Bex?" He asked standing up and started walking towards me when i put my hand up signaling for him to stop.

"No please. Stop. I t-think that what we have needs to stop. It isn't right. I'm your step sister and you just told me you love me and not in a sisterly way.. We need to be siblings not whatever this was.." I said turning the door handle and opening it a little

"N-no baby please don't do this. I do love you! Please baby." He begged grabbing my arm.

"D-dont call me that. You shouldn't love me this way Caleb.. I can't allow it anymore.. please just let it go.. let me go.. our parents are getting married in 3 weeks." I opened the door fully stepping out

"Don't you love me?" He asked his eyes looking at the ground tears coming from his eyes onto his cheeks

"No Caleb I don't. That's how it should be." I walked down to my room slamming my door and sliding down it.

I let it all go. I just ruined the best thing I have ever had. Of course I love him.. but I shouldn't.. I shouldn't love my Stepbrother. I shouldn't but I do. I love him so much and i don't know what to do anymore...

I put my head in my hands, sobbing into them. What had I just done?

•••
I will be updating this story every Wednesday from now on. If I forgot please just let me know and I'll do the next day.