•Eighteen•

•BEXLEY•

I thank Evelyn again and jumped out of her Jeep.

"Make sure you tell me the tea!" She yelled as I walked away

I turned around laughing but gave her a thumbs up. I walked into the house and started up the stairs.

"Bex.. you need to start packing up your things we leave in two hours." Dad said from the bottom of the stairs

"Dad we don't need to leave." I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face.

"Obviously we do if you feel it necessary to have a relationship with your brother." He stated and walked away.

We're not welcome here anyway so just go tell him.. I tried motivating myself.

I finished walking up the rest of the stairs and stood infront of Caleb's bedroom door.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Go away mom!" Caleb yelled

I turned the door knob and opened the door slowly.

"Not your mom." I said looking up at him.

His room was a complete mess.. books and clothes everywhere. His bed wasn't made, and it stunk horrible in here.

"W-what do you want?" He asked not looking at me.

I bit the inside of my lip, contemplating on what to say.

"I love you Caleb.." His head shut up and he bounced off the bed and stood in front of me.

"You what?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"I lied to you before. I love you Caleb Finn." He had the biggest smile on his face.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, spinning us.

I leaned down pressing my lips to his.

I heard whispering behind us and I let go of Caleb ending the kiss and looking behind us.

Of course Ryker and Evelyn. They smiled at us. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Caleb.

"Bexley will you be my girlfriend?" He asked tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

I heard Evelyn squeal behind me and Caleb shot her a glance.

"I would love to Caleb." He pressed his lips to mine dipping me a bit as his hands were on the small of my back.

"Eeyyyy!!! Yay!! Now i actually came here to tell you were going to a party but now your with Caleb so you both can come!!" Evelyn yelled scaring me a bit

"Is Ryker coming?" I asked

"Uhm Yeah." She said looking at me in a duh face

"Maybe I don't want to go." I stated turning back around

"What did you do to her?" I heard Evelyn ask Ryker

"Nothing! I swear!" He yelled

"He didn't do anything, i was just teasing you two. Jeez." I said smiling and shaking my head.

"I haven't seen you smile in two weeks." Dad said from the door way. I let go of Caleb and hold my hands in front of my body.

"It's fine sugar pie. I won't tell Mary." Dad said whispering, "I just want you to be happy."

I smiled and ran over to him, flinging my arms around his neck and burying my face into his chest.

"I love you Bex and I'm so so sorry for what I said to you." I tightened my grip on him.

I really missed my father.

"I forgive you. I love you too." I let go of him and he smiled before leaving us all alone.

"So that party?" Eve asks smiling at me and swaying

"Yes yes we'll go." I said rolling my eyes and giving Caleb a peck before grabbing Eve's hand so we could get ready.

"YES!" She yelled bouncing behind me.

                         • • •

2 hours and 6 beers laters we are all sitting on the couch talking amongst ourselves.

I look over and see Evelyn stroking her finger on Ryker's face.

"I love you." She says to him going to kiss his lisp but misses and kisses his chin instead. She giggled trying again kissing his nose.

"I love you too." He said pecking her lips. He hadn't drank anything since he's our designated driver.

"I love you." She repeated again. He once again said he loved her.

She kept saying again and again and he replied the same each time his smile widening with each I love you.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you its rude to stare?" Caleb whispered in my ear but he soon realized what he said, "shit, baby I'm sorry."

"It's fine, no my dad did tho. They are just cute. I want something like that where no matter how many times I tell you I love you, you'll say it back with out getting frustrated or annoyed. I want someone like that." I said smiling over at my best friend who's head was now laying on her boyfriend's chest as he stroked her hair, telling her sweet nothings.

"I can be that. I want to be that someone." I looked up at Caleb and smiled at him.

"I want you to be that someone." I said leaning up and giving him a sweet kiss on his lips.

"I love you princess." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you my prince."

This is what I wanted, to be in his arms. To kiss his sweet lips, and hang out with our best friends. I hope it lasts.

Note: This could be the last chapter. Let me know if you want this to be the last chapter. Or for Caleb and Bexley's journey to be over. I could add some drama with her sister and Mary. Totally up to guys! Thank you so much for reading this story! And thanks to xxcalebNharryxx for suggesting this book!