Happy anniversary.

Samiyah is asleep in her bed. Jhamia walks into her room. The lights are off. Jhamia sneaks up on the sleeping Samiyah.
Jhamia: HAPPY ANNIVE-
Samiyah wakes up quickly swinging at Jhamia. She misses. Jhamia walks over to the light and flicks it on.
Jhamia: Now, I know damn well you didn't just try yo hit me.
Samiyah: And did.
Jhamia: And di- I wasn't trying to do nothing but wake you up and tell you happy anniversary.
Samiyah: Jhamia.
Jhamia: What?
Samiyah: You don't wake nobody up when it's their anniversary. You wake somebody up if it's a break in, or if it's a rapist in the house. Anniversary that's crazy.
Jhamia: What? You want me to get out so you can go back to sleep cause I'll-
Samiyah: Well I can't now I'm already up.
Jhamia: So
Jhamia sits on Samiyah's bed.
Jhamia: How long had it been?
Samiyah: Ah, two years.
Jhamia: Two years wow. And he still hasn't popped the question?
Samiyah:(sigh) nope.
Jhamia: What you sighing for?
Samiyah: I'm sighing cause i- cause I'm ready for you to get out of my room now get out.
They both laugh. They hear Heathrow's electric wheelchair whirring around downstairs. They both rush down.
Heathrow looks at Samiyah and Jhamia. He puts his speech mic up to the hole in his throat.
Heathrow: Y'all ain't got none to eat in here.
Jhamia: Uncle Heathrow!
Samiyah: You're up!
Heathrow rolls his eyes.
Heathrow: Naw, I'm still sleep. Where is my daughter?
Samiyah: Uncle Heathrow, Aunt Vianne dropped you off here last night she had to g-
Heathrow: Not Vianne. Where Cynthia? Where Cynthia? I don't trust you young hoes with my life.
Jhamia: Uncle Heathrow!
Heathrow: Why the hell y'all call me Uncle when I am your grandfather? We ain't hillbillies.
Samiyah: Everyone calls you Uncle Heathrow.
Heathrow: I'm damn hungry. Where Cynthia at?
Cynthia walks into the door.
Cynthia: Hey, daddy.
Heathrow: I need some damn food.
Cynthia: Hey, girls. Look your cousin Brian coming over to go over some important papers. Is this place straightened up?
Jhamia: Yes, I cleaned while your other daughter just slept all morning.
Cynthia: Well now I woke both of y'all up before I left.
Jhamia: And she went right back to sleep.
Cynthia: Mhm sounds like her.
Cynthia, Jhamia, And Samiyah laugh.
Heathrow: Y'all asses still ain't told me where to get something to eat.
Cynthia: Y'all ain't get your granddaddy no breakfast? Come on, daddy.

Cynthia And Heathrow go to the kitchen.

Heathrow: It smell like a dirty taint in here.