Junior Year in Illyria

"Kel!" My cousin Andrew yelled coming in my room. "What?" I half-yawned. "Let's go to Dukes." He said. I put on shorts and a plain black shirt. I slid my phone in my front pocket and slipped my converse on. Andrew and I walked to the boys dorms and into Dukes room. Rumor has it (and by that I mean the guys told me) Duke is getting a roommate today. So we were all going down to his room since school doesn't officially start for another day or two. I jumped on Duke's bed and pulled the blanket over myself. "Hey Kels. Why are you so sleepy?" Toby asked. "I stayed up late last night. My mom called to ask me if I had heard from my brother . My brother is Justin Dreton. He goes to Cornwall prep and we don't get along. All because I play for Illyria and he plays for Cornwall. Anyways. "So that means you have to sleep in my bed?" Duke whined. "Shush. Unless you three want me in a very pissy mood." I said. I laid there and then I heard the door open. I was too tired to pay attention to the whole new roommate thing.

"Kelly." I heard Duke say. "Come on. It's dinner time." He whispered. "Let's go to the pizza place." He said. This was our thing. Me, Duke and the guys. We all met there. About halfway through our little dinner-hang out night my phone rang. It was my mom. She called to remind me that I have the debutant carnival and dinner next week. I said my goodbyes and hang up. "Just FYI. I hate debutant things." I said and put my head in my hands. "Hey at least tryouts are over. We all made first string. Just don't stress." Andrew said. "Thanks but that's not possible you know my mom." I said. "Ok true." He said. We all laughed and finished up our pizza.