Debutants p-2

Today was the debutants luncheon. I was wearing a loose fitting white long sleeved dress and white heels. I had gotten Duke to drive me since I didn't want to wait for a cab. I walked into the room and sat next to Olivia and we talked and then there was a loud bang and I looked and there stood Viola my brothers ex. She eyed Olivia. She sat down and we began our lunch. We had chicken legs, salad, soup and bread. We ate ver lady like and when Olivia got up to go to the bathroom and I went with her. Viola followed soon after. "Viola." I stated. "Kelly." She said. "You two know each other?" Olivia asked. "She dated my awful twin brother." I said. "Anyways. Your dating duke orsino right?" Viola asked. "It was one date, ok Kels you can't flip out. I don't actually like Duke. I like Sebastian." She said. Holy, wait a minute. "Olivia." I said. "Ok I so can't do this." I said and walked out. She was using my best friend. The person I had the hugest crush on. I called Duke to come get me. Told him I didn't want to be there. So he came and picked me up and we drove back to the school. He asked what had happened but I couldn't bring myself to say it just yet. "Nothing just a girl there really made me mad and I could not deal with her." I said. He knew I had a temper. I walked to my room and took my dress off and put on shorts and a tank and went for a run. I was out for I don't even know how long.